Pre-Game Talk: Outdoor Game 2017 OTT-MTL

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
I have not seen any recent thread on the upcoming outdoor game next season.
The presale tickets went up yesterday for Redblacks season ticket holders. Prices range from $129.00-$499.00, suites were $699.16/ticket and I am not sure if the season ticket holders received a discount, possibly more higher costs for the walk up average Joe?

As of now they all sold out for this round of tickets!

Looks like it's going to be a packed house for sure! I would want to go but to have any kind of decent seats you are looking at a 500$ game for sure. The $129.00 tickets were for the lower ends of the temporary seating(bank st side)...not going to see much action there given the distance and angle.

Anyone else have any more info/opinions on the pricing?

Reactions: Back in Black

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I have not seen any recent thread on the upcoming outdoor game next season.
The presale tickets went up yesterday for Redblacks season ticket holders. Prices range from $129.00-$499.00, suites were $699.16/ticket and I am not sure if the season ticket holders received a discount, possibly more higher costs for the walk up average Joe?

As of now they all sold out for this round of tickets!

Looks like it's going to be a packed house for sure! I would want to go but to have any kind of decent seats you are looking at a 500$ game for sure. The $129.00 tickets were for the lower ends of the temporary seating(bank st side)...not going to see much action there given the distance and angle.

Anyone else have any more info/opinions on the pricing?

Those are good prices-evidently less than the amount charged in Winnipeg.
Ottawa vs Montreal-should be fun.

darglor

Feb 17, 2012
Wanted to go, saw the prices... no thanks.

A 300$ tab to bring the wife and freeze our behinds off over a 100 feet away from the end of the rink sounds like a waste... and that's not even including the beerverages/snacks/transportation.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Here's the price list that REDBLACKS season seat holders got. Prices could be higher when they release to the public but here's what they are now.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I'll probably come for the party and watch the game on the plaza. I mean there will be some big screen at Lansdowne, right?

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Here's the price list that REDBLACKS season seat holders got. Prices could be higher when they release to the public but here's what they are now.

Perfect, that is what I was looking at yesterday.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
If each ticket price was 50 dollars cheaper, it'd be great. But as they are...ouch.

I'll still buy, but that hurts.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
The pre-sale for Sens season ticket holders is on Wednesday. That is strange how Redblacks season ticket holders get first dibs on tickets. Is it simply because it is played in Lansdowne?

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Couldnt sell out a playoff game I doubt they'll be able to sell out an outdoor game.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Wanted to go, saw the prices... no thanks.

A 300$ tab to bring the wife and freeze our behinds off over a 100 feet away from the end of the rink sounds like a waste... and that's not even including the beerverages/snacks/transportation.

The 67's and Olympiques seem to be playing an outdoor game the day after (not sure if it's officially announced, but it's on the schedule for the day after). Prices should be more reasonable, so if you want to experience an outdoor game but not at Sens' prices then go to the Junior game.

In other cities the outdoor game usually piggybacks other games (college, junior, AHL, women) since the ice is already set up.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
Got my tickets this morning. I may have to sell one of my cars and get another job.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
This is the message on ticketmaster:

No tickets right now, but the venue may release more before the event (e.g. a floor plan change could free up seats).

Tickets available on stubhub

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
When I go on to my season seat account I can still buy tickets. They probably just sold out the first allocation to the general public.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
When I go on to my season seat account I can still buy tickets. They probably just sold out the first allocation to the general public.

That is what i was referencing, that the STH for the redblacks sold out their allotment of tickets. More and more will be released.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad