Out of Town (where games matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I believe his stint in mtl wasn’t as bad as we made it out to be
He was having a good play off in 014 until he was on the wrong end of a Subban own hit. Vanek went to the dark room and was done. Therrien put him 4th line .

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Subban with Emelin, Josi with Bitetto... Even when they sabotage their D pairings, they still win :laugh:

The Preds have been rotating giving players games off for extra rest. When you have a clinched PO spot and a ton of depth, this is possible.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
The Preds have been rotating giving players games off for extra rest. When you have a clinched PO spot and a ton of depth, this is possible.

Yeah they even manage ice time, Josi and Subban only played 20 minutes tonight. Pretty much all 3 pairings played against whoever was on the ice, there was no specific match-ups. Looks like a great strategy to keep players fresh.

Reactions: groovejuice

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
WOW! Did the playoffs race changed quite a bit since the trade!?
Nashville collected 27 points out of 28 their last 14 games, that's crazy considering games are getting tougher. What makes Nashville so great is that they don't seem to take any team lightly and they are very resilient this year. I think Panarin is proving he can play without Toews and Kane to produce. I would rather see New Jersey and Florida rather than the Blue Jackets.

In the West Calgary is really struggling being out of a wildcard spot with at least 1 more game played. Islanders most likely getting 2 lottery picks and i think Vegas wont make it far in the playoffs.

Reactions: E82 and Per Sjoblom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad