Out of Town (where games matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
If I’m building a team I’m taking Hedman over PK, and I don’t think that should even be questioned. PK is great but Hedman clearly has more to offer (ie being 6’7). Longer reach, better skater, less of a hothead, better anticipation.

Sure but we never had Hedman in the Habs pipeline. We did however have PK Subban and we traded him for an old broken down dman that's signed until he's 40yrs old! We could have had PK and Sergachev anchoring the defense as a perenial cup contender, instead we have one of the worst defenses in the league! Considering the great legendary Canadiens defenseman of the past and we don't even have any bluechip defensive prospects, this is quite embarassing!

Also Hedman cost Tamps a #2 OA pick. Habs drafted Subban in the 2nd round allowing them to draft both Pacioretty and McDonagh that year. Subban was basically like finding money in between the sofa cushions. :sarcasm:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Marner piling up the points. He's gonna get a very nice contract after his entry level deal expires especially if he puts up great numbers again next season. He ain't gonna come cheap.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
If the Bruins win all their games, it'll be Tampa vs Leafs in the first round. Talk about nightmare matchup for either team. Hell, at this rate the Eastern conference might finish:

1. Boston 2. Tampa 3. Toronto 4. Capitals, etc.

yet another example of why we need to go back to the old playoffs system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->