안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
You-done-screwing.jpg

Do-that-again.jpg

It looks likes he's blaming a dirty fart on Orr. Lol

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Regardless have to find a way to win. Can rely on Bernier, but really need to start better and not just have a period and a half stretch where we are getting hemmed in. Hopefully we can have a strong game overall.

Tyler Biggs*

Although it's still really early, hard not to like what you see in in Bernier so far. Calm, technically sound, handles the puck well and doesn't give up many second chances.

Totally makes up for the flubs of the rest of the team until they can get firing on all cylinders, which hopefully will be happening when Clarkson returns, Fraser et al.

That's half-way til Clarkson comes back...won't be long now...

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Did the Leafs deserve to win those games? Montreal and maybe Ottawa. The other was all because of the goaltending. Their record isn't really indicative of how they played, thus, they're overachieving.

If there is anything more undeserving, its the Oilers ending up drafting top talent year after year and still remaining basement dwellers. At least the Leafs have made some strides, even in the meltdown season two years ago, they had a strong start and held it for a good chunk of the season which was followed by another strong season where they finally made the playoffs and took the Bruins to seven games.

We'rent there seasons just years ago where Leafs would out-play and out-shoot their opponents and still lose. You aren't going to win all games relied just upon offence, there will games where your goalie will have to "steal" them and the Bernier has done just that.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I think the key, given that both teams attacks are based on their speed, is to not let the oilers dictate the pace. A good transition game, and our ability to slow them down in the neutral zone, may be the key to winning this game.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I have to eat Thanksgiving dinner tonight with my family. So I can't watch the game live.

What would be the best way for someone without a DVR to watch the game after it's aired? It looks like Leafs TV has the "game in an hour" that I could watch the next day, but I'd like to watch the full thing. Does CBC have it up on their website? I can get my girlfriend to load it for me so that I wont see spoilers.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It's amazing how people are trying to find faults in a 4-1 record. I know they have not played great but it's a good sign when a team is not playing well finds ways to win. So many seasons after the lockout the Leafs weren't good enough and found ways to lose. I think we have a very good team here. A team that is capable of finishing top in their division. Just enjoy, be happy

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I have to eat Thanksgiving dinner tonight with my family. So I can't watch the game live.

What would be the best way for someone without a DVR to watch the game after it's aired? It looks like Leafs TV has the "game in an hour" that I could watch the next day, but I'd like to watch the full thing. Does CBC have it up on their website? I can get my girlfriend to load it for me so that I wont see spoilers.

actually, i just found out the answer to my own question:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/video/#tab=3&id=2411723861

CBC has previous HNIC coverage... however, they show the score of the game (stupid IMO) but I can get my girlfriend to load it up for me. so that's what i'll be doing sunday night.

let's hope i can make it without any spoilers.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Just my luck, my best friends girlfriend had 4 tickets to tonights game golds center ice. She offered 2 of them to my girlfriend who said no because she has to work, so she gave them to another couple:(

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Just my luck, my best friends girlfriend had 4 tickets to tonights game golds center ice. She offered 2 of them to my girlfriend who said no because she has to work, so she gave them to another couple:(

Get a new girlfriend....that is all.

leafstilldeath*

OILers? This is what we use oil for.

yippee ki yay...Oilers.

0fa8yG.gif

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Cant do that, in the 4 years we have been together she's taken me to 5 leaf games including 1 in montreal and 1 in Ottawa both of which she paid for the hotel, and she bought me a jersey.

Ok...sugarmomma can stay, but if she screws up again..........:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad