GDT: Oilers @ Blues 6pm Mt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
In the last 11 years there have been 36 teams that have had 16 or fewer points after 20 games. Only one of those teams went on to make the playoffs.

But according to betting odds, We are still one of the top 5 or 6 contenders, to win the cup..
Checked a lot of sites, and most still have the OILERS right up there...
Why is that...

It’s all based on betting action. If the Oilers were getting tons of action at 6-1, they’d shrink the odds. Alternatively, if they aren’t getting any action the books will increase the odds to try and increase betting.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I'll have my :popcorn: out, watch and cheer hard in the first. Once McDavid pots a point or 2. I'm going str8 to movie night cuz we know whats happenin next. #AHL

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Between bandana guy, zoo animals, and the McDavid toaster I don't see how a winning streak isn't inevitable.

Screenshot_20171121_180924.png

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Oh, and in Thanksgiving spirit, anyone in Canada should be thankful they don't have to watch tonight's game on NBC. It's the worst. Like way way way worse than Remenda - and that's saying something.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Oilers pretty much have to win the next 2 to be within the 5 points of a playoff spot by american thanksgiving.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Not sure what it is, probably the fortunes of this club and the other one but I'm not enthused about the prospect of another game. I'm starting to associate Edmonton teams with pain. Its not exactly been fun.

I'll do what I usually do. set the pvr to station, start watching later and just FF through the ugly bits. This way I also minimize how much I have to hear Remenda and Quinn.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Probably got sick of the tweets from Spector and co. Just said f*** it I'm out called in sick. No point being twice as good as the next best player on your team.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Not sure what it is, probably the fortunes of this club and the other one but I'm not enthused about the prospect of another game. I'm starting to associate Edmonton teams with pain. Its not exactly been fun.

I'll do what I usually do. set the pvr to station, start watching later and just FF through the ugly bits. This way I also minimize how much I have to hear Remenda and Quinn.

I work nights, so I leave the GDT open in my browser, from the previous day.
Refresh it in the morning and basically, get the play by play from you guys..

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
This game is on NBC in the States. Glad everyone else will be able to see just how bad this team is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad