GDT: Oilers @ Blues 6pm Mt

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm going to try something new tonight. I'm going to not care at all about the outcome of the game and just enjoy the positive players and players on the team. I think it might be more enjoyable this way if they continue to shit the bed. A bunch of goals would be fun.

Reactions: NeverForget06

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I'm going to try something new tonight. I'm going to not care at all about the outcome of the game and just enjoy the positive players and players on the team. I think it might be more enjoyable this way if they continue to **** the bed. A bunch of goals would be fun.
Thats what I started doing near the end of the decade of darkness. I knew the season was pretty much over and I could enjoy the games cause of zero expectations and I could focus on the bright parts.
Winning damaged me :P

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
It's going to be hard to watch this game tbh. I dont think we have much of a chance at all to win this one. 5-2 Blues.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I don't even know anymore. Maybe they'll win but I definitely will not believe they're getting it together for a run until I see a three game win streak.

But hopefully the blues got the flu or something.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'm going to try something new tonight. I'm going to not care at all about the outcome of the game and just enjoy the positive players and players on the team. I think it might be more enjoyable this way if they continue to **** the bed. A bunch of goals would be fun.

Dark days are upon us again.

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Unrelated but why Chiarelli didnt sign Upshall when he was trying to find a new team on a PTO ? Local guy, great 4th liner

Upshall-Letestu-Kassian

At least we would have a good fourth line

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Thats what I started doing near the end of the decade of darkness. I knew the season was pretty much over and I could enjoy the games cause of zero expectations and I could focus on the bright parts.
Winning damaged me :P

I used to get by by live-critiquing the team's play, but that's no fun for me anymore. As sad as our record is, their systems play isn't quite so painfully bad so that's not as amusing. If they keep this up I might just go back to focusing on the pens...who are struggling too but at least they're not total trash.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Dark days are upon us again.
Despite Chia's greatest efforts I don't think they necessarily are. There's a good chance they miss playoffs this season, but there's enough good young players and quality prospects that this shouldn't last years on end. Now I say that completely unaware if Chia can screw this up any further because I'm sure he could lol.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
This is a pretty scary back-to-back.

St. Louis tonight, then playing Detroit tomorrow night in their new barn. The Wings have been playing well with some really good emerging young talent (AA, Mantha, Larkin - all stepping up).

The Oilers haven't shown up against the Wings the past two seasons (from what I recall, and I was at one of the games - probably the most disinterested I've seen McDavid play).

I'd take 2/4 points here then hope to beat up on the Sabres and Bruins over the weekend.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
mcdavid is sick and or / recovering so i'm sure he won't be firing on all cylinders. Therefore, we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad