Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
CHL punishment

No way!

$

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
He has rolled the lines pretty evenly so far... in all situations. No PP units (Bragin did have a semblance of PP units last year) either. Which is hilarious considering how much the D sucks on paper yet it means that two Dmen out all the time.

Yeah i finally saw his line out there for a PP

Sort of odd configuration

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Yeah i finally saw his line out there for a PP

Sort of odd configuration

Bragin seemed to realise after they created two chances in ~25 seconds of the teams 3rd PP (and then kept OZ pressure for another 30 seconds) of the game that it might be a good idea to put them out there... hey presto next PP they played just over half of the 2 minutes and looked good.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Still not sure how Ustimenko didn’t make it over Melnichuk & Sukhachyov. Berdin should be playing of the three that got selected. I know Russia likes their 19 year olds but that seems to be sacrificing talent for experience.

Reactions: Appleyard

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Still not sure how Ustimenko didn’t make it over Melnichuk & Sukhachyov. Berdin should be playing of the three that got selected. I know Russia likes their 19 year olds but that seems to be sacrificing talent for experience.

Especially as the Russian senior Olympic NT took him to their tournament earlier in the year as 3rd goalie. After that is seemed like they were grooming him for starters role in 2019 and he would be the 3rd goalie...

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Bragin seemed to realise after they created two chances in ~25 seconds of the teams 3rd PP (and then kept OZ pressure for another 30 seconds) of the game that it might be a good idea to put them out there... hey presto next PP they played just over half of the 2 minutes and looked good.

Rubstov line definitely the most responsible out there. Rubstov actually had a pretty good period some nice passes. I was hoping for more of a burst with his speed and the fact that he is so eager to change when he's out there is puzzling ( I remember last year one shift he was on for a while then didn't play the rest of the game). I mean 20 second shifts 5 on 5 and he's off (you can tell he's doing it on his own as his linemates are staying out an extra 10-20 seconds).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad