FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
F Maxime Comtois
F Alex Formenton
F Robert Thomas
F Nick Suzuki

G Michael DiPietro

That’s the only 99’s left. They went with an older camp roster for the most part. Cody Glass was the other 99 that was cut so far. It looks like there will be 2 forward cuts, 2 defensemen cuts, & a goalie cut to finalize the roster tonight.
Suzuki and DiPietro got cut. The others made it.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Is Sam Steel really considered one of Canada's top scorers? Pronman has him listed next to Kyrou as Canada's top two scorers. I don't know anything about him other than he scored a ton of points last season (points wise looks average this season)

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Every year I get excited for this and every year I recall disappointment when I can't find any of the games live on TV, outside of the USA games and the playoff rounds. Since it's in Buffalo this year, any chance American viewers might be able to see more games?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Every year I get excited for this and every year I recall disappointment when I can't find any of the games live on TV, outside of the USA games and the playoff rounds. Since it's in Buffalo this year, any chance American viewers might be able to see more games?

I seem to remember a lot of games being televised on NHL Network last year.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

They televised every game on NHL Network last year. Some had to be joined in progress given the time restrictions though.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Hogberg initially listed on a pair with Dahlin tonight in a exhibition vs. the USA. We'll see how they look and if it's a brief look before they jumble things up.

Reactions: Tripod

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Hogberg initially listed on a pair with Dahlin tonight in a exhibition vs. the USA. We'll see how they look and if it's a brief look before they jumble things up.
I hope not. I want Högberg to be the secondary assist king in this tournament. :laugh:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

Getting ready to play together for the Phantoms next season. :D

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Necas, I know he's not a Flyers player, has impressed me whenever I see him.

Hope German makes some damn good plays and scores a couple.
Chytil and Necas look really good. Rubstov continues to look ok (defensively responsible) but not like a 1st rd pick that's 19. Its early one period in but I was hoping for some flair in his game like the two mentioned above and Kostin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad