OT: Off-topic Thread XVI: According to stores, it's Christmas now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Pulled out the PS2. Replaying San Andreas right now. My best friend is coming over tomorrow night for some split screen battlefront 2, feeling nostalgic for ten years ago. Basically did splitscreen ps2 stuff every damn weekend lol

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Pulled out the PS2. Replaying San Andreas right now. My best friend is coming over tomorrow night for some split screen battlefront 2, feeling nostalgic for ten years ago. Basically did splitscreen ps2 stuff every damn weekend lol

San Andreas is probably one of my favorite games of all time. My copy broke so I was planning on getting another copy for the original xbox then I saw it on sale on steam for like $2 or $3 like a month ago. I bought it since I don't have the money to spend too much on a game from 2006, no matter how much I liked it.

Also, am I the only one who plays old sports games like MVP Baseball 2005, NHL 07, ect.?

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
San Andreas is probably one of my favorite games of all time. My copy broke so I was planning on getting another copy for the original xbox then I saw it on sale on steam for like $2 or $3 like a month ago. I bought it since I don't have the money to spend too much on a game from 2006, no matter how much I liked it.

Also, am I the only one who plays old sports games like MVP Baseball 2005, NHL 07, ect.?

I'll prob Bust out NHL 2K5 soon. I liked the performance bonuses and front/back loaded contracts in franchise mode.

I have the digital Xbox 360 version of San Andreas too. But I always prefer playing games on the console they were released on

This weekend me and my friend got Battlefront 2, X-Men Legends, and Baldurs Gate lined up

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
I'll prob Bust out NHL 2K5 soon. I liked the performance bonuses and front/back loaded contracts in franchise mode.

I have the digital Xbox 360 version of San Andreas too. But I always prefer playing games on the console they were released on

This weekend me and my friend got Battlefront 2, X-Men Legends, and Baldurs Gate lined up

Glad I'm not the only one who prefers to play it on what it was meant to be played on.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I partially inhale cigars when I smoke them. Not a full inhale, just enough to quench my fix. Then I chase it back with some single malt, mmmm!

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
There are some who believe that if you bring the smoke to your throat, you get the best effect.

Ultimately you absorb enough of the nicotine through your mouth you don't really need to inhale. Typically I wind up inhaling a bunch of my secondhand smoke anyway.

Next time you partake of a scotch and a cigar, have some really dark chocolate (like 85% dark) it'll blow your mind.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
I bought an Xbone for Fallout 4 and NHL 16 and neither lived up to (my) expectations. Fallout has a lot going for it, no doubt, but it's not the Fallout that I loved, they sacrificed more creative dimensions and made it more of a shooter, with the settlements as a sort of mini-game.

NHL just feels like work. Maybe I'm terrible at it but why are hits so rare?

Might sell the system before Christmas and stick to Steam on OSX.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Hope you're alright dude.

Thanks II. Both me and him are physically alright, but I already have a big emotional scar and this didn't help. No punches thrown, but let's just leave it at he left the house going one way in his car and I left the house barefoot in the 40° weather wielding two knives, one of them a butchers knife, for protection.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Hope your ok Tonellis.

And it may not be as pretty graphically, but Battlefront 2 is still ten times the game the new one is lol

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Tone, seriously go to a family members house that your really close with and truly cares about you. Trust me, I've been there. Don't go looking for a short term fix for your anger. Hope you're okay dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad