OT: Off-topic Thread XVI: According to stores, it's Christmas now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
So went to the walk in clinic yesterday. on the ride there on the bus i smashed my knee against the metal frame of the seat while going to sit down. i guess I hit it hard enough it made me almost be sick, and get super dizzy for whatever reason :laugh:

my one side of my face is all swollen, probably the mumps, could be dental. the doctor didn't say. just gave me some antibiotics and sent me on my way. that was fun!

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Went and saw Creed last night, great movie, really felt like a legit Rocky movie.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
So went to the walk in clinic yesterday. on the ride there on the bus i smashed my knee against the metal frame of the seat while going to sit down. i guess I hit it hard enough it made me almost be sick, and get super dizzy for whatever reason :laugh:

my one side of my face is all swollen, probably the mumps, could be dental. the doctor didn't say. just gave me some antibiotics and sent me on my way. that was fun!

That's some rough luck my friend. Hope you get all better soon.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC

>probably the mumps
>gives you antibiotics

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Bouma Fett hits on cute girls on the bus.
GAMO hits on metal frames.

One of these guys has the right idea.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Bouma Fett hits on cute girls on the bus.
GAMO hits on metal frames.

One of these guys has the right idea.

GAMO definitely does.

I've ran into metal poles before, and based on what I learned this year in sports med, I'm self diagnosing myself with rupture my synovial fluid capsule I believe what it was called.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Hahahahha :laugh:

I was looking in the lounge just now and saw this gif. This is a good "Thanks, Anglesmith" gif

dJEMs13SrsiuA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad