Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
it seemms BC has turned you soft:sarcasm::laugh:

Prolly. :laugh:

I was born in Yellowknife, too.

But BC cold is different from Prairie cold. The moisture in the air makes it really go through you. I went back to Calgary a few winters ago and was playing hockey in my t-shirt in like -15. If it was -15 here, a whole different story.

bWo*

Prolly. :laugh:

I was born in Yellowknife, too.

But BC cold is different from Prairie cold. The moisture in the air makes it really go through you. I went back to Calgary a few winters ago and was playing hockey in my t-shirt in like -15. If it was -15 here, a whole different story.

AB winters are the bomb, im literally walking around in my shorts at -20. Ive been to BC before and the humidity makes everything unbearable, idk how you guys can handle it

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC
Basically everything is humid compared to Calgary. :laugh:

But yeah, when it gets cold, the air gets really dense on the coast.
Oh yeah, it gets real humid in the winter here too. And then clouds develop and its cloudy for days. It sucks. Cold, humid, cloudy.

Summer is the opposite. Hot, very dry, sunny.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
You must have came here in a weird time, because the air is quite dry here pretty much everywhere in the province in summer. :laugh:

Right on the coast if there's no wind, it can be humid. But like I say, everything is humid compared to Calgary. The elevation makes the air feel significantly different there.

bWo*

You must have came here in a weird time, because the air is quite dry here pretty much everywhere in the province in summer. :laugh:

Right on the coast if there's no wind, it can be humid. But like I say, everything is humid compared to Calgary. The elevation makes the air feel significantly different there.

I was in Abbotsford and Surrey for the whole trip. Calgary air>>>>>>>>>

May 27, 2012
Earth
I don't like summer because of bugs. I like Winter because there are no bugs and sometimes if the weather is bad class gets cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille