Blue Jays Discussion: Off-season discussion: Two signings. Rinse, Repeat add 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I don’t mind IKF as a versatile player but paying him 5 x more then Urshella (when Urshella is arguably better) means we are over paying for versatility. IKF is a better fit but I just think it’s a very high price.
I’m with you. Didn’t like the signing at all but it’s not going to cripple us. But you are right in the comparison. Maybe this was their panic we need to do something move. At least it’s not brutal long term

Tiedemann not starting tomorrow due to discomfort in his hamstring.
I pray he doesn’t become Pearson

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I’m with you. Didn’t like the signing at all but it’s not going to cripple us. But you are right in the comparison. Maybe this was their panic we need to do something move. At least it’s not brutal long term

I pray he doesn’t become Pearson

That's a little drastic. Just because he had some hamstring discomfort before his first ST start? Come on, now, I am sure just it's just from an abundance of caution that he was scratched. I wouldn't want to jump to conclusions.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Lineup for todays game vs Yankees

Screenshot (1256).png

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Rough day for the backend of the Bisons bullpen yesterday.
Today looks like untilityman competition day. And Steward Berroa can really fly.
Has anyone other than Chris Bassitr raved this much about Bowden Francis’ upside?

Reactions: Discoverer

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
I want to see a 2 run triple by Schneider with Kirk and Vogelbach on base. It would be hilarious watching those two chug the bases behind each other. Nearby buildings should have earthquake kits ready to go.

Reactions: Puckstuff

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
That sucks. Really wanted Bellinger on a deal like that.

Will be interesting to see how he does.
I think Bellinger always wanted to stay in Chicago. Boras was just trying to play us as leverage like he's done before on many occasions. The Cubs knew it and the Jays knew it which is why the Jays decided to bring back KK as early as they did. It's also why the Cubs didn't go scrambling to find somebody to replace Bellinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad