GDT: (Oct. 7) Home Opener: Jets @ Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I didn't know a damn thing about Smith (other than his Oilers dominance) because I honestly couldn't care to watch Arizona games. But he's been awesome. I liked Elliott a lot, but Smith looks like he could be better.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Is it me or does Brodie naturally seem to switch to the right side when he has the puck? Still feels like he might be a bit uncomfortable on the left

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
That was one hell of a game by T.J Brodie. Best player on the ice tonight hands down. Was great in all three zones.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Excellent game after the 1st period. woowee. Brodie was amazing. Gaudreau, Bennett, Lazar as well. Whole team played well.
Fun to watch.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Brodie went from arguably the worst player on the ice in the first to the best player on the ice in the 2nd.

Not sure what changed for him but it turned around the game (with help from Mason.)

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This game was a testament to the fact that Brodie is still our second best Dman, despite how amazing Hamilton is

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
"Mason's played a great game"?

In what world?

Campbell is so bad at this. She was terrible as the 3rd member of the team how did they think it would make sense to put her in as the colour commentator.

I was confused by that as well but I actually love Campbell as a colour commentator. Especially over the majority of color commentators on CBC. She's a smart gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad