Brandon Tanev - Andrew Copp - Joel Armia

Josh Morrissey - Dustin Byfuglien
Dmitry Kulikov - Jacob Trouba
Tobias Enstrom - Tyler Myers

Steve Mason​

Last edited:

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Sucks that Jagr won't get in tonight but good to see Lazar get the call over Hamilton. He should be a very good fit there.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I mean, Lazar is at the very least a high motor player, which is going to make things better for Bennett.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Lazar is better then Brouwer that's for sure. We traded a second for him, gotta see what he's got at this point.

GuitarGuy

Oct 3, 2017
Canada
This will be Lazar's time to shine and make the coaching staff notice him. I hope he'll have a good game.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
What are the Flames thinking?! It's like they're actually trying to give Bennett a chance to succeed. Weird.

Interested to see what Lazar brings tonight. Obviously only gonna get a game or 2 with Versteeg-Bennett before Jagr comes in but we haven't really had much of a chance to see what we got in him.

Wasn't the biggest fan of the trade when it happened but considering his rookie season was actually decently good, I wonder if he can at the very least get back to that form. Not expecting a ton from him so hopefully he'll surprise.

Anything it takes to get Brouwer a mile away from Bennett though

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Need to stay out of the box to prevent Laine from burning us. Otherwise I'm confident we can shut him down with the 3M line

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Need to stay out of the box to prevent Laine from burning us. Otherwise I'm confident we can shut him down with the 3M line

I'm pretty sure that the 3M line will mostly be matched up against the Ehlers-Scheifele-Wheeler line all night, which means Laine will get some favorable matchups. A wee bit nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad