GDT: (Oct. 7) Home Opener: Jets @ Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
"Mason's played a great game"?

In what world?

Campbell is so bad at this. She was terrible as the 3rd member of the team how did they think it would make sense to put her in as the colour commentator.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Honestly, just about every time Bartkowski engages an opponent, he technically commits an infraction. Somehow avoids notice.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Ever since GG switched up the lines, that breakout slap pass from behind our net has totally disappered and we're finally skating the puck out

Shawnofthedeadz

Jan 18, 2013
Brodie looks like he has evolved.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ferland bumped down to the fourth, kicking Brouwer out and Jagr in on the third.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah, got his confidence back.
I think a big part of the Flames' struggles over the first 4 periods was that they had it in their heads that it was going to be super difficult. Especially starting with McDavid, I think they were just hyper-worried about how they couldn't make mistakes. So they completely stopped trying to make plays.

You can't succeed without trying to make plays in this league. In order to score a goal, you have to make 2-3 plays consecutively where a guy on your team beats a guy on the other team. Whether it be a foot-race, a board battle, a crease battle, or a dangle.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
What in the actual f***? I get pulled away and we're down 3-1. Now it's 6-3 us and JG has 4 points? Me no comprende!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I said it on the main boards, but I think if the Jets replaced Maurice with Darryl Sutter, they'd be a good team in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad