GDT: Oct. 13th - Senators @ Flames: 7:00pm MT (SN Flames)

Status
Not open for further replies.

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
His all time points is a terrible reason to play him in a certain role.

Roy has all time great numbers I don't think we should play him in net. Bobby Orr is perhaps the greatest player ever no thanks to him on defense.

You don't like the player, we get it.

Those examples are awful btw, Jagr is still playing and in great shape. How long ago has Orr been retired? What about Roy?

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
I feel like everytime I watch a game live we lose. I really should stop that s***. It´s 4:52am for me right now and I feel like if I go to bed now, we are gonna win 4:2. But then I´d miss the comeback, so I guess I´m staying up and watch us losing :/

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017

Those examples are awful btw, Jagr is still playing and in great shape. How long ago has Orr been retired? What about Roy?

I do like the player actually. I said how excited I was with the signing when it was announced. Just because I don't think a 45 year old coming off a 46 point season in which he played mins a night shouldn't be the top line winger especially when he has looked tired at time so far this season does not mean I don't like him.

And the examples are fine. Jagr is not the same player he was that got him to 2nd all-time in scoring. If he played his whole career at his current level he wouldn't sniff top 200 all-time let alone 2nd. What he did in the past is irrelevant in terms of expecting what he can do this season.

GuitarGuy

Oct 3, 2017
Canada
The Flames need to stop taking so many penalties and need to start shooting the puck more and stop trying to be too fancy.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary

He has a valid point, you don't play someone strictly based on their past merits, but what they can currently bring, if Jags can play at a high level for 20 min it will be obvious, and i'm sure they will get him the ice time, but eventually everyone slows down, I mean he's 45.

FeatherHead

Oct 5, 2017
Who's the female color analyst doing this broadcast? I've never heard a female in the broadcast booth of any sport. Nothing for nothing but...just not a fan. Was just curious. Tough game for the home boys.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Who's the female color analyst doing this broadcast? I've never heard a female in the broadcast booth of any sport. Nothing for nothing but...just not a fan. Was just curious. Tough game for the home boys.
Cassie Campbell

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Cassie Campbell

AKA the female John Madden (she likes to state the blindingly obvious)

Still better than John Garrett or any of the other former goalies employed by Rogers not named Kelly Hrudy.

Reactions: FeatherHead

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Well I thought the Flames were the better team tonight, but just unable to capitalize and far too many penalties... Sens capitalized on their chances. Fortunate game for them.

Reactions: Steven

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
That was some hilarious defence by Versteeg. Dont think I've ever shut off a game so early. 6 minutes

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
tenor.gif

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
jagr looks pretty good imo, still extremely dangerous in the offensive zone. been making the right play.

Reactions: Dack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad