GDT: Oct. 13th - Senators @ Flames: 7:00pm MT (SN Flames)

Status
Not open for further replies.

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
Puck possession city with Jagr playing with the big boys. Thats what he did with Barkov and Huberdeau. Both players stats were much better with him than without him. Obviously back checking isnt going to be his strong suit, but more goals will come if you put talent around Jagr.

He needs to be given more time on the 1st line.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
I don't mind Bartkowski so far this year.

giphy.gif

WadeRedden

Feb 24, 2016
Lazar is going to light up his old team! I see him scoring at least 1 goal tonight. Maybe 2.

You'll be lucky if you get that out of him all season.

I'm rooting for him. He always seemed like such a friendly guy. But, my god is his offensive game predictable. If he can carve out a 5 or 6 year career as a 4th line forward I think he'll have done very well for himself.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Nice "fight", Ferland. But how about shooting that puck though instead of tossing it to the d-man.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Ferland looked good in the that fight so it will excite the fans, but as usual he ended up doing about squat in terms of landing anything.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
It is unreal the lengths OKG goes to discredit Monahan and make excuses for Bennett.

I would be a major success if Bennett put up Monahan's numbers

According to OKG, Bennett, Jank and Kulak should have been all stars by now....

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Would have preferred Bartkowski not chasing the guy headed for the corner, and just staying near the middle of the ice.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I'm not against Campbell, as she's improving, but she's like the Madden of colour commentary.

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
He should definitely take shifts with them and on the PP but he cannot play 1st line minutes if he is going to be this gassed all the time.

Not sure where you're seeing him gassed? He's looked good this game. He was gassed last game sure.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I'm not against Campbell, as she's improving, but she's like the Madden of colour commentary.

I wish she was improving or close Madden but she is god awful.

She just rambles on about nothing all the time. She never provides insight and talks when Bell should be doing the PBP.

Reactions: Bronco Horvat

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Jagr wasn't brought in to backcheck, he will improve in that area as he gets comfortable. As it is, he's on pace to play 15 min.

If he doesnt back check he definitely shouldn't play with the top line.

And if he's playing 15 mins then he's not in the top line.

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
If he doesnt back check he definitely shouldn't play with the top line.

And if he's playing 15 mins then he's not in the top line.

Not going to argue with you.

Jagr will make his way into the top line, and will keep that position, like it or not. He's got much more offense and game left in him than most think he does. He's still a better option than anyone else on the Flames for that RW 1st line position.

It's ok to be skeptical though, he's 45, and missed all of training camp, and didn't train the way he usually does with his future being uncertain during the summer. If he doesn't score at least 50 Pts this season, call me stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad