North Bay Battalion 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Looking at the game sheet yesterday (saginaw), how do they come up with the spirit going 3/10 on the PP? I get 6 minors and a major!!

if a Club has an advantage due to a five-minute major or match penalty, that Club is always credited with having one more advantage than the number of power-play goals it scores during that advantage, because the penalty does not expire. A new advantage begins after each power-play goal. For example, if Team A scores three goals during a major penalty, it is credited with four advantages.

Listed under the heading "Power Play Goal"

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Another one of the many reminders of the passage of time. Seems like only last week he was putting up a monster 61 goal season with the Troops. Now, here he is, making his NHL debut at 26?

apfsds

Jan 23, 2024
Should have been 3 max, doesn’t help that the Director of Officiating is Conrad Hache the father of Braden Hache who plays for Saginaw.

Time ti bounce back on Friday.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
...just a side note to Battalion or Cogeco....DO NOT have a kiddie nite or let them near a microphone....I did like the playbyplay guy although not much depth by regular color guy....Dennis Desrosier..from Liskeard!

Poster man

May 5, 2015
Ontario
Those two clowns Jack Hennigan and Drew Jackson are the referees again tonight probably do the game tomorrow too.
Terrible

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
All things considered a decent effort vs Sarnia today and a satisfying overall weekend. Can't help wondering if today would have been different with Dom in net but he did earn a break.

Poster man

May 5, 2015
Ontario
Nice to see, great job Dom. Congratulations
1709339142253.png

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Right now I don't see either Nelson or DD31 playing pro next season!
0 benefit to Nelson's development returning for an OA season. He'll be just taking the next step. Reduced minutes in pro is better than the 20+ in whatever sorta defensive system they play now. I think Dom has a slight chance of returning, goalies take awhile, but with him being under contract and checking the Jets goalie pipeline they have a Journeyman vet starting in the AHL with 2 other prospects (one being 24) jumping between the AHL and ECHL,getting starts in both. The other prospect Milic (03) was not returned for his OA season. Dom had an awful start to the season and his numbers look bad but the team infront of him wasn't helping much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad