NHL Scouting Combine - Buffalo, NY May 27-June 2

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
What the hell did he do to warrant an arrest? That’s just weird.
Weird, meaning to harrasss to such a level to get arrested. Wow.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Spicy. Lee's shoulder rub goes right up there with mittelstadt pullups for great combine performances.

Reactions: Fearnot

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Has a franchise ever fallen as far as fast as the Ottawa Senators this season. From Cup Finals to Duchesne trade to laying off employees and an owner battling a fanbase to ending up at the bottom of the league to their franchise player being rumoured to be on the way out, to Alfredsson calling for new ownership to Randall Lee at the Combine in Buffalo. That is a heck of a ride.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
If a drinking game was developed revolving around the number of times Dahlin says the word "yeah" during interviews, we would all be very dead.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
This kid is composed as hell, I will definitely add that to his sparkling resume. Someone just asked him how he thinks his game will adapt to an 82 game schedule and without missing a beat he said "well, I expect that we'll be playing more than 82 games this season."

Brilliant. So quick and so confident...many bonus points for that one.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Sabres live streamed the press conference. Did any other team? Are the Sabres live streaming any other prospect press conferences? :wg:

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
This kid is composed as hell, I will definitely add that to his sparkling resume. Someone just asked him how he thinks his game will adapt to an 82 game schedule and without missing a beat he said "well, I expect that we'll be playing more than 82 games this season."

Brilliant. So quick and so confident...many bonus points for that one.

Dang I was hoping he actually said that. Instead he said "I think I played more than 82 games this season."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad