NHL 19: Wish List

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
I play Franchise Mode:
Player stats for players that have been sent to the CHL.
List the team the player has played on in their historical stats
Better scouting
Increase number of players I can put on my watch list

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
HATE to keep harping on this game but how is it that I cant get a goal against other teams B goalies?

Right now I am playing against Thomas Greiss he is like 1-5 with a 5.00 GAA and he has stopped ALL my shots Rask has let in 3

Also how come their CPU guys defense is 100% better than my team mates its like they wave a stick and my play is broken up but it takes 3-4 guys of mine to take the puck away from them and even then I sometimes dont get the puck.

CPU guys and unreal fastness is annoying too while my guys are slow, another thing is WHY make guys their natural size if it doesnt matter.

For YEARS a guy like JPP can just knock Chara off of a puck but Chara cant even knock the puck away from him

AgentBrodeur

Jul 19, 2016
new jersey
i know this one wont happen. Bring back boosting players. I want certain players, and if the "synergies" are not right, i cant have my team. Sorry this was stupid

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
That's okay. I played a game yesterday and Hit Connor McDavid with a breakout pass out of the penalty box.

Loui the speed demon Eriksson caught up to me no problem and pushed me off the puck.

Now I only have one working controller...

Reactions: PKwonthetrade

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Honestly Bruins players are not fast but um...........how can big ass Perry or Getlzaf or even Bran Boyle catch up to Marchand, Donato or Pastrnak?

Is there a way to make my team mates NOT stupid? Make them back check? I back checked and my defenseman instead of skating towards the puck just skated backwards away..........

IDK how many times scoring chances have been blown by guys easily skating and catching up to me, being easily bumped off the puck, a messed up pass or something else

oh and in my last like 6 games have only scored 3 goals. No name goalies keep stone walling me, it be nice if they added auto aim back into the game

EA is lazy and this game is shit

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah. I was a huge supporter of the series for years. But after reading up online and seeing them release the same game with the same issues for the last 10 years you are absolutely correct. They are lazy as hell and the game is garbage.

Reactions: VegasPatriot

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Yeah. I was a huge supporter of the series for years. But after reading up online and seeing them release the same game with the same issues for the last 10 years you are absolutely correct. They are lazy as hell and the game is garbage.

You are correct the passing issues in this game I can remember being crap for the last like 5 games another issue they have failed to correct is how can a guy like Nathan Gerbe who is what? 5'7? Easily knock Chara off the puck but at full force Chara barely can knock Gerbe off the puck.

EA has no competition, 2K stopped making hockey games so EA got complacent. Why work hard on a product when no one else sells it and you're the only one making it for a select fan group

Same reason Madden was crap for years. EA got exclusive NFL rights and 2K couldnt make NFL games anymore, Madden turned to shit because of no competition.

Also trading is unrealistic and dumb, still cant add a 3rd team and I have to make insane offers because value is unrealistic

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Game is dumb I cant set up any plays, cant cross ice pass for tip ins, the cpu defenders can slowly and lightly tap the puck and I lose possession but I have to poke check 20 times just for them to lose possession, did they make fighting harder? Not scoring goals makes this a FUN game

EA sports are morons

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Game is annoying I DOMINATE these teams and still lose because NONE of the Bruins can score a goal or EVERY CPU team blocks the middle and u can forget about trying plays with this BS passing system

WORST NHL game I have played

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Make it for PC and put it on Steam.

That is my only wish, as someone who is ditching consoles for the next gen I'd really like that. My love for the NHL started with NHL 99 on PC playing on Windows 2000 :p, not sure why they stopped making em for PC's but I would love it.

Reactions: Edenjung

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Still love how much passing sucks. One a 2 on 1 break away I point left to pass to my team mate and instead my guy does that stupid weirdo dump pass to the right

just happened again when cycling

these are bugs that have been in the game for years

wish EA was smart

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I'd like to see 2 sliders added. A pass/shoot slider for both teams & individual players, and a speed threshold slider, so you can make faster players actually faster.
More importantly, make sliders that actually work.

I've always thought coaching styles & different referees would be a good idea too.

And a roster sharing feature already!!

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Yeah onlu my second game of my 2nd season and scored no goals on Greiss with Marchand, Bersgeron, Pastrnak, Simmonds.............etc........

lost 4-0

shit goalies always do excellent

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Would also be nice if they fixed skating big guys should not be as fast as smaller guys. U shouldnt have to acrobatically move when u want to turn around in the game.

Feels to me the cpu guys are experts at holding the puck, doing plays, skating, checking, defense and unless I control a guy the rest of my teammates are morons.

example shot the puck with Marchand last night and it bounced a lil away from him I think I was a teamate of his already and marchand skates away from the puck instead of pursuing or back check

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I am also sick of some guy trailing me all over the ice and then at the last second poke checking and I lose the ice. Sick of how one poke check I lose the puck but have to do 20 to get it from them. Simple nudge by one of them I am off the puck a full fledged hit by my and they're down for a split second and get up and get the puck or the guys u hit full force and the shrug

and yes I am SICK of no name goalies shutting me out. Some guy called Dell shut me out vs who I just played and IDK who he is recall him AND Greiss both forever being in the games free agents lists. IDK how scrubs keep shutting me out.

All my shots seem to be wide, high, clank of the pole, hit a teammate and or are blocked

Is it really that hard to make a semi realistic video game we all can enjoy?

2KNHL come back and make EA actually work

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
anyone notice that when the game stops, and you're trying to choose your lines

there's always some kind of a crappy stat pop up that blocks the view so i can't see which line needs rest and stuff like that?

wtf...it's like theyve never even played their own game... this is such a flaw

Reactions: Shad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad