Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Ottawa Senators - December 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I still don't understand why Gorton sat on his hands all summer expecting this piss poor offensive depth to work out somehow during a 82 game season. We're still stuck with Staal-Holden, We've overachieved so far this season. It's going to get ugly in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Zib is probably back against the Kings. Hopefully our perfomance will go back to an acceptable level.
Kings are gonna come out guns blazing especially after how they played last night. And then boston 5pm saturday. could get ugly fast

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Should have won the Florida game, should have won this game, should be in first place. This race is going to be decided by 2-3 points separating the teams clinging to a wild card spot in the end.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Your goaltender shouldn't have to tell you which guys need to be covered.

Yet Hank had to do it at least once tonight. Likely twice. And those guys he pointed out ended up scoring.

Reactions: Ori and Mac n Gs

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
That friggin collapse in the first 10 seconds of the third...

I hate how they never challenge a player who sits in front of Lundqvist all alone.
Sucks but Shatty got burnt and skjei committed to help. Miller couldn't make defensive play in front of net

Reactions: trilobyte

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I can't remember the last time the Rangers won a single one of these Garden of Dreams fundraiser games.

Play like this is not likely to motivate people to donate.

Reactions: NCRanger

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Your goaltender shouldn't have to tell you which guys need to be covered.

Yet Hank had to do it at least once tonight. Likely twice. And those guys he pointed out ended up scoring.

I mean he literally called out AND pointed to the open OTT player on the 3rd goal and these f***ing idiots still managed to not cover him.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Kings are gonna come out guns blazing especially after how they played last night. And then boston 5pm saturday. could get ugly fast
What can I say? In Zib I trust. Getting DD out of the team will be huge for Kreider, Buch and for our PP.

Reactions: bl02

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I’ll see your 8 Nicholas Cage’s and raise you one crazy Nicholas Cage..

full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad