Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
tenor.gif

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I mean, this team has the worst offensive depth in the league. Paul Carey, Boo Nieves, Deharnais wouldn't be in the NHL on a contending team. No chemistry aside from KZB. Grabner and Nash will be the start of a rebuild.

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
oh boy, November was just a big giant **** tease huh?

this is not a good hockey team

I feel bad for Hank. He will retire an elite, Championship-less goal tender. quite sad.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
That friggin collapse in the first 10 seconds of the third...

I hate how they never challenge a player who sits in front of Lundqvist all alone.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
We hurt Ott's chances of getting the top pick, we help build a case for firing that goddamn idiot AV. All in all, I'm pleased despite the loss.

When the team wins I'm happy, when it loses I'm happy. I can't lose. Fan zen
He already won enough games where they won't fire him this year save for a total collapse.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
with our pp really getting no chances and looking horrid lately Shatty will be under more scrutiny for sure. first goal all on him and third one partially his fault.
anyway, like mentioned this roster isn't anything special. Really no first line to speak of and No top d pairing either albeit Skjei will get there soon one day.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Zib is probably back against the Kings. Hopefully our perfomance will go back to an acceptable level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad