New Jersey to overhaul uniforms for 2017-2018 season, Part 4: and Gnashing of Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Thats fantastic logic, but why did you come to post th?

What's the person responding to me doing?
Huh, you said I was being obsessed. I responded by saying I am not the one writing paragraphs about it, then you deflect to someone else? Weirdo.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
Huh, you said I was being obsessed. I responded by saying I am not the one writing paragraphs about it, then you deflect to someone else? Weirdo.

Why are you in here responding to me then? You're just here because you don't care apparently, that's not weird.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ
I apologize for being so terrible at linking images. So hopefully these links work. Not a fan of being accused of lying so, if anything, that's my obsession. Take a look through these pictures... if they work. Finding the 2017-18 jerseys is like looking through a where's Waldo book. Its kinda fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkhh4fr37cxsbx7/Photo Oct 07, 4 38 04 PM (1).jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2i0k64a0xwsl09/Photo Oct 07, 2 09 35 PM (1).jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wkbnvixew1g4fy/Photo Oct 07, 1 31 48 PM.jpg?dl=0

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I was seriously looking hard to find some of the new unis. I may have seen 6. It was actually really surprising. I expected a lot more. No doubt there were many more than 6. But to only see 6 with 16k people walking around is kind of amazing.

StnTwnDevil

May 15, 2012
NJ

Never properly responded to this. Wasn't my intention to quote you and ZBC. I was trying to find images and botched one of my posts.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
There will be more out there as the season goes on. Although I am not a fan of the red one whatsoever I do really like the white one. I will eventually be getting a white Zacha.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
One thing I’ve gotten used to is the new collars and normal looking cut to the bottom of the new jerseys. The v style collars and long tails of the edge jerseys always looked pretty awful imho. I genuinely like the style of these adidas jerseys better than the Reebok edge style. Our original design would have transferred over well imho.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It was 80 degrees out yesterday, it wasn't exactly jersey wearing weather regardless.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Where did you bring it for stitching?

I'd like to know as well, because I have a Reebok that I'd like Nicos name on.

Middlebury Sports in Randolph. They do iron on or professional stitching. In terms of price, it's $85 for the stitching (not sure where that falls in terms of other places)but the convenience of being not far from me along with the quality of work makes it worth it.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Middlebury Sports in Randolph. They do iron on or professional stitching. In terms of price, it's $85 for the stitching (not sure where that falls in terms of other places)but the convenience of being not far from me along with the quality of work makes it worth it.

Thanks! Think I'll check them out.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

LOL! I just checked their website and noticed someone I know works there. He had mentioned to me in the past to bring my jerseys there for customization but I never did. I saw him between periods at yesterdays game and he mentioned it again. I'll be headed there sometime this week. :)

newjerseydamo

May 15, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
www.puck-mad.com
LOL! I just checked their website and noticed someone I know works there. He had mentioned to me in the past to bring my jerseys there for customization but I never did. I saw him between periods at yesterdays game and he mentioned it again. I'll be headed there sometime this week. :)

Are they actually any good?
Might be an option for me rather than EPS so I can get my Edge 2.0's customised while I'm on vacation in NJ for 2-3 weeks.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Are they actually any good?
Might be an option for me rather than EPS so I can get my Edge 2.0's customised while I'm on vacation in NJ for 2-3 weeks.

I have a couple Reebok premier blanks. I'm going to bring one in this week. Hopefully they can get it done within the week and I'll post some pics when it's done.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
it doesn't irritate me that much. I just dont think youre being truthful.

what irritates me is people keep posting things like "LETS NOT BUY THEM THEN THEY WILL BE CHANGED IN TWO YEARS!!"

thats silliness and is not going to happen. But like I said, you can continue to hope that it does, I guess?

Why is that not going to happen? Many teams have changed their jerseys and then gone back to their originals. A good example is Toronto removed the hem stripe im 2007 amd then added it back shortly after....its not a rediculous idea at all especially given the negative reaction to the new jerseys.

Reactions: pucky

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
Why is that not going to happen? Many teams have changed their jerseys and then gone back to their originals. A good example is Toronto removed the hem stripe im 2007 amd then added it back shortly after....its not a rediculous idea at all especially given the negative reaction to the new jerseys.
I agree. There's a chance. If enough people are vocal and public about their disapproval, they might revert them back. It'll help if sales aren't as expected, though.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

It's also not a ridiculous idea at all given it would allow Adidas to sell even MORE jerseys to the suckers who need to be "current" and are buying the jerseys today. Makes perfect sense on both accounts. They even have a perfect excuse to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad