New Jersey to overhaul uniforms for 2017-2018 season, Part 4: and Gnashing of Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
This post many times. Hit the nail right on the head.

Again I don't mind if someone doesn't like them or prefer the old ones, but this thread has been perpetuated by a handful of whiney fans who have managed to drag this out this long.

"whiney fans have dragged this out this long"...says the guy who bumped it after 5 full days of no activity to respond to someone who called the jerseys ugly.

Classic.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
jesus christ it's like a feedback loop now

the reality of the situation is if all the stripes remained identical and the only thing that changed was the collar treatment and shiny nhl logo people in here would be complaining about how those details alone destroyed our sweaters

dialing back the hyperbole, people hate change, we get it.

thank god the devils are good this year or else people would be burning the new sweaters on championship plaza and screaming about how the new regime ruined everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: MartyOwns

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
The only real noticeable thing about the jerseys for me is the shade of red they use for it

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Looks like we're done here, we're at the mid point of the season and everyone's made their point multiple times (over 4 threads) on how they feel about the new uni's.

Continue with your new and old jerseys in the old thread but stop the f***ing attacks on each others opinions on which they prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad