Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
I've never had problems with mobile entry, but it always makes me a little nervous because I have a cracked screen and I'm waiting for the time when the crack finally gets bad enough that it won't scan anymore.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Mobile entry does not affect me at all since I have an iphone but I imagine it'll be a problem for some of the older generation who aren't on board with current technology.

Also, single game seats go on sale tomorrow at 10am, not Thursday.

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
Download the NHL app free from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) using the buttons above.
Launch the app and select the Predators as your favorite team.
Select “Ticket Management†located on the Main Menu.
Log in using your My Smashville Tix email and password. This should be a one-time step as your phone should recognize you as the user moving forward.
Select the game you are attending.
Your QR Code will be scanned by the ticket taker.
If you have multiple tickets for the selected game, simply swipe to navigate between them.
*It is highly recommended that you complete these steps prior to arriving at Bridgestone Arena to make entry as fast and easy as possible.
During your time at Bridgestone Arena, the QR Code that is displayed on your phone will be your reference to the section, row and seat number for that night’s game. Seat locators will no longer be printed off at entry to further expedite the process of entering the arena quickly.
Need to Transfer Tickets?
Transferring and re-selling your tickets* is also easier than ever using mobile ticketing!
Simply select the game you want to share.
Select “Transfer†(when available) and enter the name and e-mail address of the person you would like to give your ticket to, enter an optional message and press “Complete Transfer.â€ÂÂ
The recipient will receive an email and will be prompted to login or create an account to gain access to their tickets.
Once the recipient has received the ticket transfer, they will simply follow the original instructions detailed above to gain access and scan their tickets at arrival.
*when available

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
I requested to pay for physical tickets when I signed up because I hate mobile, I hate using my phone for things, and I hate not having something physical to hang onto. Going to email my rep now about this.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
So no more passports huh? I used that as my primary entry but sometimes the ticket machine would jam or not read the card until the tenth swipe. The phone transition shouldn't be a problem I suppose.

I wish they would give us a better option for parking passes instead of having to remember to print the .pdf and handing it to the garage jockey.

I use Pinnacle but wonder if the new Bridgestone HQ will open their garage on game nights? If so, would it be easy to exit being where it's at?

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
No more seat locator slips, either, like they used to print out when using your passport or mobile entry. Maybe that will streamline the entry a bit, but I still miss the card-stock printed tickets. It was nice to have sort of a built-in bit of memorabilia.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
No more seat locator slips, either, like they used to print out when using your passport or mobile entry. Maybe that will streamline the entry a bit, but I still miss the card-stock printed tickets. It was nice to have sort of a built-in bit of memorabilia.

Same here- I have saved and collected tickets of events I've attended since I was a kid. That is pretty much not possible anymore. I saved my seat locator slips for the playoff games and they are all just a blank slip of paper now- sad........

I would probably be willing to pay for a set of printed tickets, even if it was after the season- just for collecting purposes.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Same here- I have saved and collected tickets of events I've attended since I was a kid. That is pretty much not possible anymore. I saved my seat locator slips for the playoff games and they are all just a blank slip of paper now- sad........

I would probably be willing to pay for a set of printed tickets, even if it was after the season- just for collecting purposes.

Good luck, I was pretty... aggressive I guess you could say, wit my rep requesting to pay for paper tickets. After speaking to someone above my rep they basically told me to **** off and no one is getting paper tickets this year (which I have already heard is incorrect).

I love how they told me that even though I couldn't get paper tickets I would be able to get to use this awesome system they called passport. Yeah, okay. Now I am stuck using a phone. After a 2.5 hour drive to games my phone is almost already dead. What do I do if I drive 2.5 hours and have an issue.

I'd so much rather have a physical ticket so I didn't have to worry about the stress of it all

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I love how they told me that even though I couldn't get paper tickets I would be able to get to use this awesome system they called passport. Yeah, okay. Now I am stuck using a phone. After a 2.5 hour drive to games my phone is almost already dead. What do I do if I drive 2.5 hours and have an issue.

I'd so much rather have a physical ticket so I didn't have to worry about the stress of it all

You don't have a car phone charger? Charge it the whole drive and you're at 100% walking into the arena.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
You don't have a car phone charger? Charge it the whole drive and you're at 100% walking into the arena.

I knew that would be the first thing someone would suggest. Yes, I do. But what happens when the misses and I come up to nashville and spend an entire day in the city. It's just the principle of the matter, theres a **** ton of issues with "phone only" entry.

I'm honestly just more disappointed in my rep and the way everything has been handled since I tried to become a STH member. They list all these benefits of being a member but after I paid I'm then told that they are all "out", so basically all I get is my regular tickets. No bonus tickets to bring friends to games or anything like that. No more passport, which I argued for paper tickets for a while, just regular ST. I guess once the season starts and I can actually use the tickets I will get over it but right now.. I'm pretty ticked off.

Edit - Found out how to buy tickets. Deleted my question.

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Now I am stuck using a phone. After a 2.5 hour drive to games my phone is almost already dead. What do I do if I drive 2.5 hours and have an issue.

I was having issues with my phone going dead really quickly. Try replacing your battery. Mine went from losing 70% of its battery in about an hour (and then turning itself off when the phone said 30%) to going a day on a charge--sometimes more! One of the best $15 I ever spent.

My guess is that if you do have issues you can go to Will Call (or they'll direct you there). I've had to do that when my passport wouldn't print out the ticket for whatever reason.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
I was having issues with my phone going dead really quickly. Try replacing your battery. Mine went from losing 70% of its battery in about an hour (and then turning itself off when the phone said 30%) to going a day on a charge--sometimes more! One of the best $15 I ever spent.

My guess is that if you do have issues you can go to Will Call (or they'll direct you there). I've had to do that when my passport wouldn't print out the ticket for whatever reason.

I think I will just have to buy a battery pack to bring around with me but still, I shouldn't have to.

Oh well, tickets go on sale in 23 minutes! Can't wait to finally get some tickets for the home opener.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I think I will just have to buy a battery pack to bring around with me but still, I shouldn't have to.

Oh well, tickets go on sale in 23 minutes! Can't wait to finally get some tickets for the home opener.

No, you shouldn't have to BUT your phone shouldn't be losing its charge so quickly either. Replacing the battery would be for the improvement of your phone's usefulness, not just for games.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Good luck, I was pretty... aggressive I guess you could say, wit my rep requesting to pay for paper tickets. After speaking to someone above my rep they basically told me to **** off and no one is getting paper tickets this year (which I have already heard is incorrect).

To be clear, I was just saying I WOULD pay for printed tickets after the season if it was an option- I won't waste time asking for it because I know there is no chance of it happening.....

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
To be clear, I was just saying I WOULD pay for printed tickets after the season if it was an option- I won't waste time asking for it because I know there is no chance of it happening.....

I know, I was willing to pay additional too.

Different note, wow, the demand for tickets is still insane. Seats are disappearing as soon as I refresh. Love it! :yo: Got my extras for opening night.

Edit - Guess theres a 4 ticket AND 1 order max. Messed up by doing 2 tickets then trying to go back for 2 more. RIP me. haha.

Has anyone been able to sell their tickets yet for games they know they can not go to? All of my tickets have "action required" listed under them.

Last edited:

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007

Well my guess is they will continue to print tickets for Lexus lounge and suite holders.

And poor ushers, there always were people in the wrong seats by accident every game last year, and now no piece of paper. What if you do lose your phone charge, you can't prove where your seat is.......

I do get that printing off that piece of paper was a little time consuming, but those machines have been that way for years..... so.maybe ..

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Well my guess is they will continue to print tickets for Lexus lounge and suite holders.

And poor ushers, there always were people in the wrong seats by accident every game last year, and now no piece of paper. What if you do lose your phone charge, you can't prove where your seat is.......

I do get that printing off that piece of paper was a little time consuming, but those machines have been that way for years..... so.maybe ..

I was not aware there would not even be seat locator slips this year. Now THAT I can see being a major inconvenience. You take out your phone to get in the building but after that it goes back into your pocket.

Then you go to the team store, concession stands, etc- and when you are headed to your seat you have an armful of stuff. If ushers try to make you show your seat location to get into the section it could be a major pain to have to dig your phone out, open the app, etc, etc

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I was not aware there would not even be seat locator slips this year. Now THAT I can see being a major inconvenience. You take out your phone to get in the building but after that it goes back into your pocket.

Then you go to the team store, concession stands, etc- and when you are headed to your seat you have an armful of stuff. If ushers try to make you show your seat location to get into the section it could be a major pain to have to dig your phone out, open the app, etc, etc

Ushers almost never ask. In fact I usually go sit in a different section with a friend on nights where the people next to him don't show up.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I would usually have the tickets on my passport and we'd all walk in together, then sit together or apart, whichever type tickets I'd gotten for them. I guess now I will have to send the QC to everyone so they'll know where we sit. I mean, I know where it is, but if you come to 1 or 2 games, it's hard to remember. I guess we'll get used to the new system but it seems kind of awkward.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
I've reached out to my rep for more clarification on the new system, hopefully he will get back to me in the next few days. (For whatever reason it takes him 3-4 days to return an email).

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Ushers almost never ask. In fact I usually go sit in a different section with a friend on nights where the people next to him don't show up.

I sometimes have a unique ability to find those ushers who are bound and determined to show their authority- asking to see your ticket every time you come and go. Will not be tolerating that this year........

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
You have to develop an attitude that says "I'm supposed to be here" OR the person whose extra seat you're using has to have it.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
You have to develop an attitude that says "I'm supposed to be here" OR the person whose extra seat you're using has to have it.

Yep. Just walk in like you own the place. I used to do it to go sit in empty singles in the lower bowl when I'd go to games by myself. Don't make eye contact with usher, go straight to seat, don't act strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad