Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
I've been checking with a STH about helping get opening night tickets so figured starting a new thread was due. The last one was 85% full already so decided to start fresh with the season.

Whenever someone knows the exact date/time for both STH's and the public release please post here.

Mods, sticky again?

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Thank you for this thread, have been trying to find information and contact my rep for information but haven't been able to find out anything solid. The last date I heard thrown around was Aug, 21st.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
Where was the 21st announced at? The only date I saw was the 28th.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Gosh I hope the people that sat next to me in the playoffs don't sit next to me all season.

Last edited:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Gosh I hope the people that sat next to me in the playoffs don't sit next to me all last season.

I moved from a section one time in part because of the people who sat behind me and to my left. College age guys, usually enjoying the AYCD feature, they knew EVERYTHING about hockey and were loud about their ignorance. I'm all about getting people into the arena and they usually learn the rules over time but I didn't want to sit there any more while they got their act together.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I moved from a section one time in part because of the people who sat behind me and to my left. College age guys, usually enjoying the AYCD feature, they knew EVERYTHING about hockey and were loud about their ignorance. I'm all about getting people into the arena and they usually learn the rules over time but I didn't want to sit there any more while they got their act together.
Some guys in their early 20s are terrible drunks. But I guess both guys and gals can be.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
The people who are next to me aren't drunks or anything, but they have a younger daughter who squeals and screams random things at the players constantly during the game. I'm all for bringing the family but this particular family talking and yelling the whole game just sends my anxiety through the roof.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
The people who are next to me aren't drunks or anything, but they have a younger daughter who squeals and screams random things at the players constantly during the game. I'm all for bringing the family but this particular family talking and yelling the whole game just sends my anxiety through the roof.

One year (2003 ish) my son and I went to a preseason game that was heavily populated with teenagers. There was a girl behind me whose idea of showing her fandom was shrieking and squealing. By the first intermission I was ready to rip her larynx out of her throat and choke her with it. Anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty tolerant, but this was excruciatingly shrill.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
I just ran into one of my former ticket reps on lunch. I asked him about STH individual sales and he said he thinks it is the 24th and that we would likely have a 2-3 day window before the general public. He said an email should go out before this date too.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I thought I saw it written somewhere--twitter maybe?--that singles went on sale the 28th. Maybe that was general public and STH got 24th thru then?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I asked my rep--he said the tickets will go on sale to STH on the 24th and we'll get an email for that. He also said that so far as he knew, opening night was available. Also it isn't set in stone yet but they're wanting to have some sort of STH event, possibly on Sept. 19, and we would be able to pick up jerseys then. He said we'd pick sizes when we came to pick them up.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
I asked my rep--he said the tickets will go on sale to STH on the 24th and we'll get an email for that. He also said that so far as he knew, opening night was available. Also it isn't set in stone yet but they're wanting to have some sort of STH event, possibly on Sept. 19, and we would be able to pick up jerseys then. He said we'd pick sizes when we came to pick them up.

Thanks for confirming what I was told today

However, I am not worried about the pos jersey. That thing is garbage and is destined to either hang forever in the closet if I even bother picking it up.

skydog71

Jan 17, 2012
It looks like tickets are viewable on our "my smashville tix" accounts, but I noticed this little tidbit:

"Tickets for the 2017-18 season will be mobile entry only."

Does this mean that we can't email regular season tickets anymore? And it will be just like the playoffs?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I think you'll be able to email them but the person receiving will have to put them on their phone instead of printing them out. I'll ask my rep if you want me to.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
I think you'll be able to email them but the person receiving will have to put them on their phone instead of printing them out. I'll ask my rep if you want me to.

as of now, transferring is disabled. Maybe it will be re-enabled later. I am curious as several co-workers were asking me to buy a few individual tickets for them when STH's can buy extras.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
It looks like tickets are viewable on our "my smashville tix" accounts, but I noticed this little tidbit:

"Tickets for the 2017-18 season will be mobile entry only."

Does this mean that we can't email regular season tickets anymore? And it will be just like the playoffs?

It is just a QR code. Last year you could either email or text them a screenshot and both worked fine.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
as of now, transferring is disabled. Maybe it will be re-enabled later. I am curious as several co-workers were asking me to buy a few individual tickets for them when STH's can buy extras.

My brain is a little foggy today but recollection is we couldn't transfer last year til 2 days before the game.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
What about the resale of tickets on ticket exchange? Anyone know if that is going to be allowed? If we can't transfer or sell ANY tickets whatsoever this year I am going to be highly perturbed.....

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
What about the resale of tickets on ticket exchange? Anyone know if that is going to be allowed? If we can't transfer or sell ANY tickets whatsoever this year I am going to be highly perturbed.....

I'm sure they're still doing that. Isn't it a selling point to people deciding if they want to be full or half STH's?

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I'm sure they're still doing that. Isn't it a selling point to people deciding if they want to be full or half STH's?

When you say "still doing that" do you mean you think they WILL allow selling?

It definitely was a selling point for us to upgrade from partial to full, considering we are 3 hours away and will definitely not come close to being able to attend every game...

Last edited:

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
My brain is a little foggy today but recollection is we couldn't transfer last year til 2 days before the game.

You are thinking about printing. Transfers could happen for all regular games that weren't "Grow the Gold" games.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
MY STH rep told me the 21st, but he's been a pain in the ass to deal with so not surprised he was wrong.

My guess is that was the original date planned but then they remembered the eclipse was happening that day--they didn't want to be inside manning phones during it, and people probably wouldn't call/order as much because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->