Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Two people I know were given the option to get extra strips. I don't know if it is because of where their seats are or seniority, but they had the option. They were at retail though.

Thousands of people committed to three years of seats to get playoff tickets last year. That was very evident by the amount of seats that were available on the secondary sites this season. This is the year that those people found out what a pain it is to resell most of the games and next year it will be evident when they are still mid contract.

We have discussed this before- and I can’t speak for anyone but myself of course but it was absolutely not a pain to resell tickets- in fact it was pretty dang easy- not one time did I get stuck with a ticket- many times I had to turn people down.

Reactions: LCPreds

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
We have discussed this before- and I can’t speak for anyone but myself of course but it was absolutely not a pain to resell tickets- in fact it was pretty dang easy- not one time did I get stuck with a ticket- many times I had to turn people down.

Did you use Ticketmaster or the FB group?

I used Ticketmaster a few times but a couple of games in fall ended up selling at cost

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Did you use Ticketmaster or the FB group?

I used Ticketmaster a few times but a couple of games in fall ended up selling at cost
Most of the time I used the ticket exchange. And yes there were some games that I didn’t make a profit but that was fine with me.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Used Ticketmaster numerous times. Never had a problem selling

I also don’t see any problem with reselling at cost. Full sth who just wanted to go to the specific games I wanted to go to, not the pre packaged half plan games. Plus it’s still cheaper to buy full and sell ones you don’t want at cost than buying a half season.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Yes, that's kind of the way I looked at it. But I would look at the prices people were apparently getting on the FB page, and think.... maybe I wasn't approaching it the best way. Just wondered

Smashville Stroke

Apr 25, 2016
Lawrenceburg, TN
Where is the best place to look for tickets? I have been checking the verified resale through the Preds NHL app and the cheapest for 2 is $183 each. Any other sites or forums to monitor?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Where is the best place to look for tickets? I have been checking the verified resale through the Preds NHL app and the cheapest for 2 is $183 each. Any other sites or forums to monitor?

Stubhub and the facebook group. But what you're seeing is basically market right now.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Comparison from last year to this year:

The $10 CC fee, per month, if you don't give them your bank account adds up also.

If we play 16 home playoff games...oh boy...that's a lot of money. It also means we win the cup though.

In a few years there's only going to be the suit and tie crowd left at games. And pin dropping noises. The 7th Man will turn into the 7th Memory.

Does anyone have the STH pricing chart (like above) for round 3 and 4?

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
Does anyone have the STH pricing chart (like above) for round 3 and 4?

I too only have the sheets that you attached. I think all of the STH's have their pricing for Rounds 3 & 4 but I haven't seen a chart comparing all seating locations for all rounds like the 2017 one.

My price percentage jumps from 2018 Round 1 prices in Goal Zone are:
Round 2: 19%
Round 3: 49%
Round 4: 136%

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I too only have the sheets that you attached. I think all of the STH's have their pricing for Rounds 3 & 4 but I haven't seen a chart comparing all seating locations for all rounds like the 2017 one.

My price percentage jumps from 2018 Round 1 prices in Goal Zone are:
Round 2: 19%
Round 3: 49%
Round 4: 136%
Yep- I know what I am paying- was just curious to see all the price levels

I saw it somewhere but can’t find it

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Still amazed at the prices last year, UL SCF tickets at $46 for STH, wow

Yep- absolutely incredible

I guarantee you Preds regretted the heck out of that- when they set those prices no one- not the team, front office, fans- no one thought there was any prayer of a SCF- lol

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Yep- absolutely incredible

I guarantee you Preds regretted the heck out of that- when they set those prices no one- not the team, front office, fans- no one thought there was any prayer of a SCF- lol

Mark it up as the last bit of old school fan goodwill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad