OT: Music Thread

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Pink Moon is pretty short, Five Leaves Left is 40+ minutes though if I recall.

Pink Moon is my favourite, just put in on. 29 minutes.

Next on the list is Ãon - Madre, Protegénos. Acoustic folk/world music, great lyrics and some really catchy tunes. And a great version of Goodbye, Johnny Dear if there's someone with Irish heritage here.

It's one of my alltimes favourites, didn't find full album from youtube so here's a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCxaWPPS-gvTZapZtoaFE7_iSP9YF-F5D

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Pink Moon is my favourite, just put in on. 29 minutes.

Next on the list is Ãon - Madre, Protegénos. Acoustic folk/world music, great lyrics and some really catchy tunes. And a great version of Goodbye, Johnny Dear if there's someone with Irish heritage here.

It's one of my alltimes favourites, didn't find full album from youtube so here's a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCxaWPPS-gvTZapZtoaFE7_iSP9YF-F5D

Yo.

Got "this video is not available" though.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Yo.

Got "this video is not available" though.

Does this work

I think the best part here is that the artist behind Ãon, Duncan Patterson, is the great-grandson of Johnny Patterson. I'm not Irish myself but that song has themes I can fully relate. Learpholl from that album as well.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Watching NHL this week there seems to be military appreciation week at least in US, so its a good time for some Bolt Thrower. The spoken poem (part of Ode of Remembrance) at the end of ...for Victory gives me chills every time (skip to around 3:20 for the instrumental part if you dont like classic death metal :))

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I lost my "The Low End Theory"disk and finally found it.

What a good album, chill beats and awesome lyrics to play in the car.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Missy Elliott is back and weird as ever.

The hook definitely sounds like a shot at Miley Cyrus though.

Aug 21, 2014
Missy Elliott is back and weird as ever.

The hook definitely sounds like a shot at Miley Cyrus though.

terry+richardson+(scopecube.com).jpg

That Migos flow starts 1:33 and doesnt stop..

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
In all seriousness though, I listen to a lot of 90s rap, both east coast and west coast. In fact, the only rap I listen to that is not from the 90s is by Eminem, mainly his older stuff, as well as Classified. I also listen to a lot alternative and hard rock. Some of my favorite artists/groups are (in no particular order are Classified, Eminem, Tupac, Gorillaz, Hurt (which might currently be my favorite group), Arctic Monkeys, Nirvana, Mobb Deep, among others. Here are some songs I listen to often. Also, some of these songs are NSFW

and others.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Great album. Was that the album with scenario or Award tour? I forget and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Midnight marauders, I got both of these classics and so should any hip hop fan tbh. vibes and stuff and jazz are my favourite tracks off low end, while the chase pt 2 is my top one off marauders.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad