OT: Music Thread

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Bought the 4:44 album, best rap album I've heard so far this year, and yes I've heard DAMN a lot.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm listening to some old 90's west coast hip-hop on Spotify right now and I'm thinking man, could you imagine how ridiculous you'd look if in 93/94 you said Snoop would be hosting a cooking show with Martha Stewart in 23 years? :laugh:
I shall give you the reactions in 90s west coast rap song titles

Snoops upside ya head
Insane in the brain
Murder was the case

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I shall give you the reactions in 90s west coast rap song titles

Snoops upside ya head
Insane in the brain
Murder was the case

HarmfulColorlessKentrosaurus.gif

Reactions: Method Man

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
IMO neither Mase nor Cam have been relevant in quite some time. I do much prefer Cam tho.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Cam dropped a new album that’s supposedly pretty good. I’ve only heard the 10,000 miles songs which was pretty good, kinda cheesy but it was a real emotional song. I haven’t even listened to his clap back at ma$e... Mase ripped him on that classic (imo) blueprint 2 beat. Had some pretty crazy accusations too lol.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
There's one Finnish song that is played a lot at NA sports events. I've heard it several times during commercial breaks on NHL games. At first it was like cool, wonder where they got that. And then when I heard it more and more, it was WTF. Probably a song you know as soon as you hear it, but can't name the artist or the song.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad