OT: Music Thread

May 27, 2012
Earth
The human race is a disaster. I would be surprised if we are still here in a few centuries. Getting into the next century would be an accomplishment.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The human race is a disaster. I would be surprised if we are still here in a few centuries. Getting into the next century would be an accomplishment.
let me know how that turns out, I have no intention of being around that long

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Eh people have been saying that for centuries as well though. I for one am optimistic that technology and science will continue to make us more prosperous.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Anyone here collect physical copies of albums?

Or does everyone here go the dogital route?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

I go dogeital. You need a special operating system to support it, though.

windoge_resize2.png

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga

I still buy CD's, I have around 500-600 of them. I used to buy a lot more few years ago, nowadays its just maybe one CD every month or two on average.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I've gotta be honest. I listened to it at the 30 minute mark and it sounds like a guy talking without any rhythm and just saying "Racial Slur" a bunch.

I was wrong it's not new :laugh:

Its a throwaway track but it does have flow and a sense of rhythm imo. Either way, it was a track some DJ made in his moms basement. And he says Racial Slur like 3 times, idk I'm not offended by it

I'm really just impressed by the beat, big fan of the ovo type sound.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Here's the original song:

Much better rhythm and flow.

Again I was wrong that the track was new. I'm on another forum and some dude posted the previous track, exclaiming it was new. However it was not. I just wasn't listening to the lyrics close enough to recognize it. It's not even a good song, the beat is just hot. :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Dunno why, but I was looking at the roster for Ruthless Records today and it looks like they only have like 4 artists signed and 3 of them are Eazy-E's sons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad