TV: Mr. Robot (USA Network)

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
prior to tonight's episode, was there a point where I missed any reference to [spoil]Darlene being Elliot's sister?[/spoil]

Last edited:

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Those last five minutes!

In the beginning of the episode I was like when did Darlene meet Angela and become friends? Ending of the episode answered that ha.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I think it's funny how so many thought this would go the Fight Club route and how that would destroy the show for them and how thoroughly that got destroyed last night :laugh:

Welcome back :sarcasm:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
another good episode, perhaps the best one yet. I thought it was odd that it got renewed so quick but now I see why. Looking forward to seeing how they wrap up this season in the last 2 episodes.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
that got real trippy real quick

also via IGN :

8f20da057d675d4cf3c7ae4c1c03689d1b3bd2ee9ee76004eca8cdba34ebde7d.jpg

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I think it's funny how so many thought this would go the Fight Club route and how that would destroy the show for them and how thoroughly that got destroyed last night :laugh:

Welcome back :sarcasm:

How so? Christian Slater's character could still be his alter ego. He's Elliott's dad, right? Could still be a figment of his imagination, if his dad is dead or whatever. After last night, we know Elliott is bat-shat crazy.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Anyone with a quick synopsis of the last couple episodes? I'll catch the last part of the season but took off about 3 episodes.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
How so? Christian Slater's character could still be his alter ego. He's Elliott's dad, right? Could still be a figment of his imagination, if his dad is dead or whatever. After last night, we know Elliott is bat-shat crazy.

Not to mention, didn't they say both his parents died with some kind of EvilCorp connection?

Coppy

Apr 30, 2011
He is a figment of his imagination. People are also saying Angela doesn't exist, not sure about that.

That doesn't make much sense. Angela has interacted independently with a tons of other characters (Shayla, Darlene, Terry Colby just off the top of my head). Her blackmail only makes sense if she is real. Plus while she was planting the virus at All-Safe, Elliot was dozens of miles away trying to infiltrate Steel Mountain.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
That doesn't make much sense. Angela has interacted independently with a tons of other characters (Shayla, Darlene, Terry Colby just off the top of my head). Her blackmail only makes sense if she is real. Plus while she was planting the virus at All-Safe, Elliot was dozens of miles away trying to infiltrate Steel Mountain.

So has Mr. Robot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad