WC: Moscow, St. Petersburg May 5th to May 22nd (Visa info now added to OP)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
for those heading to Russia--you need a valid health care provider and as I found out today--my health care provider is not valid in Russia and I do have a good one.

There are few questions on the application to go to the country that you may find amusing

also---here is the yin/yang--they tell you not to pay or book anything before you get your visa--but they wont issue you a visa unless you can provide where you are staying and what you are doing

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
for those heading to Russia--you need a valid health care provider and as I found out today--my health care provider is not valid in Russia and I do have a good one.

There are few questions on the application to go to the country that you may find amusing

also---here is the yin/yang--they tell you not to pay or book anything before you get your visa--but they wont issue you a visa unless you can provide where you are staying and what you are doing

Americans ask if you plan on committing genocide..... I mean that has to win all of them.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
most russian females have deep voices

Screen-Shot-2015-01-29-at-3.25.19-PM.png

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
if anybody is having difficulty finding accommodation/visa in St. Petersburg, let me know, I can point you in the right direction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad