Monthly News Thread (June '17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
They should have Sami/KO for the US title inside Hell in a Cell. Its one of the only feuds that deserves to be in that match. They can have KO/Sami for the next 2 PPV's (or however many there are until HiaC) have KO win with dirty finishes then Sami finally goes over at HiaC winning his 1st title.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
I'm hoping for Lana vs Naomi in a Hell in the Cell match with Lana winning and then Carmella & Ellsworth come out from under the ring after the match to cash in. Then Rusev comes out, rips the door off the cell and takes Lana to the bank before Carmella can get the pin.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
heres my own Smackdown timeline. only the significant titles/matches

Battleground - Cena v Jinder SD Title - Cena wins
Battleground - Tye vs KO US Title - KO retains

Summerslam - Jinder v Cena SD Title- Cena retains
Summerslam - Styles v Nakamura #1 Contender - Styles wins
Summerslam - KO v Sami - US Title - KO retains

Hell in a Cell - KO v Sami Hell in a Cell US Title - Sami wins
Hell in a Cell - Cena v Styles Hell in a Cell SD Title - Styles wins, Corbin cashes in successfully

Survivor series break

Royal Rumble - Styles v Corbin SD Title - Styles wins
Royal Rumble - Royal Rumble Match - Nakamura wins (Jericho returns)
Royal Rumble - Sami vs Rusev US Title - Rusev retains

Elim Chamber - Styles v Cena v Nakamura v KO v Corbin v Jericho - Styles retains.

Wrestlemania - Styles v Nakamura II SD Title - Nakamura wins
Wrestlemania - Sami vs Rusev US Title - Sami wins

EDIT: fixed some names lol

Cena definitely should not be winning #17 at a Battleground PPV, which is in my city, so I would mark, but that has to be a major PPV and he should fail a few times. Do a Tiger Woods thing where it feels like he's never going to get it.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Cena definitely should not be winning #17 at a Battleground PPV, which is in my city, so I would mark, but that has to be a major PPV and he should fail a few times. Do a Tiger Woods thing where it feels like he's never going to get it.

could switch it to Summerslam

I really didnt put a HUGE amount of thought into it. just wanted set up the matches I wanted to see

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
WWE may be shifting Reigns/Lesnar WM plans to Reigns/Cena WM plans.

I suspected as such when Cena became a free agent.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Just push Strowman to the moon. Every second segment should be more Rawwwr.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Rajah is reported that the powers that be are planning a huge romantic angle for Bayley for Summerslam.

WWE officials are planning to continue focusing on Bayley’s innocence, and it’s going to come to light that Bayley has never kissed a man before. The idea is that angle will continue to be pushed heading into Summerslam with her having her first kiss after her match at the event.

There is some speculation that Corey Graves is the favorite for the role, but the powers that be have yet to make up their mind about who will play the man in this scenario. On paper, an angle like this could be cute, but there is a good chance most WWE fans will really dislike it.

:biglaugh:

Spoiler alert - She's had sex before. Probably all freaky nerdy kinds, too.

You're so stupid, WWE.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
:biglaugh:

Spoiler alert - She's had sex before. Probably all freaky nerdy kinds, too.

You're so stupid, WWE.

This is totally Vince. It's not hard to find out that she's engaged and if you try to make people suspend disbelief enough to think this woman hasn't even kissed someone before...so stupid. Didn't they do something like this with DB and the Bellas back in the day? lol

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Apperently there was a awkward AF segment where she asked graves for a hug and she's been the one texting him all these weeks and it will lead to him kissing her at summerslam.

I've been pretty much skipping most lame segments since forever now on RAW can anyone who sat through that cringe fest interview confirm?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
that angle sounds incredible, shame on you all for denying Bayley true love

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
It'll be Vince that plays the male lead in this angle, it will be him all along.

He'll make her roll around in the ring and bark like a dog and call him Daddy Genetic Jack Hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad