GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Would imagine that once she gets in there, she'll get a more "girly" name

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Meltzer said UFC isn't offering Punk any fights. Meltzer also speculates that they don't want to release Punk from his contract because Bellator will go after him.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Why would they care about Punk going to Bellator? He's a punching bag and not a young one at that.

He's not really going to boost ticket sales for an event where he shows up and gets sliced up.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think he lost his drawing power when he got destroyed by Mickey Gall. He'd draw if he came back to wrestling, but in MMA I think the draw is gone. It wasn't going to last forever anyways.

- Brian Kendrick was on Austin's podcast and went off on guys who aren't on the show leaving early, not asking veterans for their opinion or advice and instead going on Twitter and searching their names up after their match, etc.

- Dalton Castle's contract is expiring soon and WWE has shown great interest.

- WWE has talked about the idea of putting Vince McMahon on "Table for 3".

- WWE has deals in place to put ICW and Progress on the network as soon as Vince gives the okay.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think Punk is still a draw. Especially on TV and not PPV. The fact that people are constantly talking about him all the time really should tell you as much.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think he lost his drawing power when he got destroyed by Mickey Gall. He'd draw if he came back to wrestling, but in MMA I think the draw is gone. It wasn't going to last forever anyways.

- Brian Kendrick was on Austin's podcast and went off on guys who aren't on the show leaving early, not asking veterans for their opinion or advice and instead going on Twitter and searching their names up after their match, etc.

- Dalton Castle's contract is expiring soon and WWE has shown great interest.

- WWE has talked about the idea of putting Vince McMahon on "Table for 3".

- WWE has deals in place to put ICW and Progress on the network as soon as Vince gives the okay.
The ICW and PROGRESS stuff is fun. This is from the Observer:

CFO George Barrios strongly indicated that the company would be working with ICW and Progress in the U.K. They are deals in place for both where they would be on the WWE Network if Vince gives the okay. On 5/22, when asked about adding content and in specific ROH, he said, “Yeah, I think there’s something there. It’s always priority and what once comes first. We recently announced a deal with ICW and Progress, which are wrestling promotions in the U.K. So we’re thinking about the best way to utilize that content. As you know, we’ve been fairly active over the years in purchasing wrestling libraries, video libraries, a lot of which now you can see on the network. We think there’s a home for that, and it just a matter of priority.

I think it'll be on the Network eventually, especially with PROGRESS sanitising their product in regards to stuff like music recently. Just gotta catch Vince in a mood lol.

But I hope it happens soon so you lot can actually watch it without needing to go out of your way. PROGRESS really is the wrestling show that so many actually want, they're just not willing to pay for it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Goldust vs. R-Truth isn't expected to happen at Extreme Rules and it could have a quick blowoff since it's not a main event feud, apparently.

I don't see why they couldn't give them a few minutes on the PPV in an Extreme Rules match to end the program.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Goldust vs. R-Truth isn't expected to happen at Extreme Rules and it could have a quick blowoff since it's not a main event feud, apparently.

I don't see why they couldn't give them a few minutes on the PPV in an Extreme Rules match to end the program.

It could be a fun little feud. Could put it on the pre-show, maybe in between the semi-main and main event match as a breather. I enjoyed their segments on Raw.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Ziggler stood up some shallow youtuber ***** (trisha paytas if you must subject your eyes to this garbage) so she made a video in attempts to call him out and make him look like a POS but judging from the comments (i couldn't take more than 3 seconds of the video) it looks like he said he was tired, apologized, tried to reschedule etc but she still tried to put him on blast.

The kicker is she says he's not even that good looking and tries to take shots at wrestling fans telling them wrestling is fake as if there is a santa claus rule about talking about wrestling being scripted. Probably doesn't own a mirror since every single thing about her is fake :laugh:

Apparently dolph likes his women on the larger side :dunno:

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I take it back, the video is actually one big cringe fest 2017. Loads of laughs.
One of the top comments on the video is

YOU JUST GOT.....ZIG-ZAGGED

I'm done. :biglaugh:

Well.

Dana Brooke. Amy Schumer. Potentially Sunny?

Stop me if you see some similarities.

Sunny is big? i wouldn't dare look her.."work" up now but wasn't she skinny?

the correct term is T H I C C af

I refuse to even use that for this demon.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sean Waltman said Road Dogg is in charge of Smackdown and Vince let's him have the wheel. He said Vince doesn't even go to Smackdown.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I take it back, the video is actually one big cringe fest 2017. Loads of laughs.
One of the top comments on the video is

YOU JUST GOT.....ZIG-ZAGGED

I'm done. :biglaugh:

Sunny is big? i wouldn't dare look her.."work" up now but wasn't she skinny?

I refuse to even use that for this demon.

Sunny tends to fluctuate and while I wouldn't call her fat, she has...curves

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sean Waltman said Road Dogg is in charge of Smackdown and Vince let's him have the wheel. He said Vince doesn't even go to Smackdown.

That was definitely true before the brand split. It isn't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad