Monthly News Thread (June '17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's the last show at the Joe. Not sure if it's the last event in the building or not.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
She is going to pass number 2 right before Brooklyn depending on how they count it.

It still seems silly to me to not build this streak up even more and not get a main roster payoff.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
She is going to pass number 2 right before Brooklyn depending on how they count it.

It still seems silly to me to not build this streak up even more and not get a main roster payoff.

Agreed. Have her just relinquish the title (say she's done with it) and then immediately in her first match win the womens title. Hell have her be a duel champion.

I'm so worried about her main roster call up tho....I just know their gonna screw it up. Have her lose on an episode of RAW or something...

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Triple H introduced Mauro as "The bi-polar, rock n' rolla mauro ranallo" at NXT.

:biglaugh:

EDIT - Damn it was already in the spoiler thread. RIP.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Jericho v Itami confirmed for Tokyo on 30th June

EDIT: apparently this was confirmed a month ago but still, cool news. hope they air it somewhere

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Literally put pictures of her, Alberto and Alberto's daughter all over her instagram this weekend. ADR posted one himself too. Don't listen to sescoops lol.

I mean if you looked up the rumor it literally says it supposedly took place after paige posted up that picture of them where she thanks jarrett or whatever.

Idk what the hell sescoops are i just posted what typical sites are reporting. I said rumor i didn't say its fact.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Jim Ross and Lita will be on commentary for the Mae Young Classic

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If anyone is interested, Dave Meltzer went into talking about some of the Canadian territories in response to a mailbag question with Canada Day upcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad