Monthly News Thread (June '17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I found his comments funny because he does the same complaining about the wwe as the people he states.:laugh:

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Big show going after creative on Jericho podcast.

I love the live events. I hate TVs, TVs I just want to bash my skull into the camera. They’re just long, useless time-wasting ******** days where you sit around all day for some friggin’ idea that just sucks. Debating it for hours with 17,000 inputs you know, 1 or 2 guys laced up a pair of wrestling boots know what they are talking about. The others that never laced up a pair and don’t know **** for some reason they are telling you what to do. And you’re just sitting there baffled, like we all have that look at TV, we walk around baffled like, ‘Well why are we doing this?’”

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Big Show wanted Jinder to bodyslam him at s house show. And they did it.

I think he's also frustrated about how the sendoff to his career is going. That match with Shaq was supposed to be the gold watch.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Paul Lloyd Jr., 36, who works here as P.J. Black (Justin Gabriel in WWE), suffered a terrible injury base jumping this past week. He suffered a broken leg, a broken hand and lost a finger. He’s has to cancel all of his upcoming indie dates. He had suffered two broken ankles in October from an earlier base jumping accident while in South Africa
Maybe he should stop base jumping.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
– PWInsider reports that WWE’s social media campaign over the past week has been leading to the reveal of WWE 2K18. The site reports that the announcement will come this week and, as reported on Friday, may be Seth Rollins’ big announcement on Monday before Raw on ESPN Sportscenter.

The campaign has been teased on WWE’s Twitter account by showing off several things from WWE’s history such as Andre the Giant’s WWE Hall of Fame statue. According to the site, the plan is to reveal that the items are in a “secured facility” of WWE archives and in the game’s trailer are destroyed when someone attacks the facility. Thet person is revealed to be Seth Rollins, which will lead into the announcement that pre-ordering the game will allow you to get Kurt Angle as a character. The storyline for the campaign is that Angle is seeking out the perpetrator.

The WWE games have traditionally been released in October over the last several years. No word on whether that will continue this year.

lirl

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The perpetrator will be revealed to be Jason Todd in a totally shocking twist. Because i've played/watched too much Batman in the last week.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
John Cena's now set for Smackdown's Battleground.

heres my own Smackdown timeline. only the significant titles/matches

Battleground - Cena v Jinder SD Title - Cena wins
Battleground - Tye vs KO US Title - KO retains

Summerslam - Jinder v Cena SD Title- Cena retains
Summerslam - Styles v Nakamura #1 Contender - Styles wins
Summerslam - KO v Sami - US Title - KO retains

Hell in a Cell - KO v Sami Hell in a Cell US Title - Sami wins
Hell in a Cell - Cena v Styles Hell in a Cell SD Title - Styles wins, Corbin cashes in successfully

Survivor series break

Royal Rumble - Styles v Corbin SD Title - Styles wins
Royal Rumble - Royal Rumble Match - Nakamura wins (Jericho returns)
Royal Rumble - Sami vs Rusev US Title - Rusev retains

Elim Chamber - Styles v Cena v Nakamura v KO v Corbin v Jericho - Styles retains.

Wrestlemania - Styles v Nakamura II SD Title - Nakamura wins
Wrestlemania - Sami vs Rusev US Title - Sami wins

EDIT: fixed some names lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad