Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
I've beat you a few times there Allstar.. Carey Price has cost me atleast 3 games this year
Once? Or twice? Either way, you're giving this guy **** that you played what, one time? The guy is 15 - 1. Give him some credit, and for once, stop making excuses.

All of you. Take the hit to your ****ing ego, realize you're not the best player ever, and try to understand why you're losing instead of whining and making excuses.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Once? Or twice? Either way, you're giving this guy **** that you played what, one time? The guy is 15 - 1. Give him some credit, and for once, stop making excuses.

All of you. Take the hit to your ****ing ego, realize you're not the best player ever, and try to understand why you're losing instead of whining and making excuses.

Lol of course you're defending the guy who does the same move you do. I would too.

Predaleafs

Oct 7, 2009
Toronto
to the people complaining, if you dont like the way the guy plays then sim the game. Dont play them, i play most people once, if i find you glitch i wont play you again,playoffs or not ill let it sim. No need to argue over this. If you dont like they way Calgary plays then dont play him

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
to the people complaining, if you dont like the way the guy plays then sim the game. Dont play them, i play most people once, if i find you glitch i wont play you again,playoffs or not ill let it sim. No need to argue over this. If you dont like they way Calgary plays then dont play him

Looks like the playoffs are gonna be simmed this season.. :handclap:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
why, most people play each other with few expections they werent simmed last year

LOL because people still played the glitchers? It's pretty obvious when 2 teams are almost undefeated this season and one went almost untouched through the playoffs..

Schennsation

Show goes on
Oct 8, 2008
Sudbury Ontario

Your one tuner from not having a way to score your little goal
so ****.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
You still need to learn how to score after seeing your record so I wouldn't say anything

Your record means that much to you? No wonder why you didn't trade Ovechkin. But you actually don't even need him for the shots you're doing.

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011
Your record means that much to you? No wonder why you didn't trade Ovechkin. But you actually don't even need him for the shots you're doing.

Omg. Just shut up leaf fan the guy that. Is complaining about me doing the same goal he is the one that does that same curl shot so shut up

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Omg. Just shut up leaf fan the guy that. Is complaining about me doing the same goal he is the one that does that same curl shot so shut up

Lol least his curl shot doesn't go in every time. Idk how you have fun or think you're cool scoring the same goal every game.. How is that even fun? Do you want the cheat for big heads too?

Leafs For Life*

Lol you did the curl shot once, and I did it once. My other goal was when Bryz was scrambling on the floor and I put it in.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
I've never seen a guy complain more about a video game than dirty dion. Get over it. You use TWO moves; curl and wrist it from the slot with Sid or do the two move deke with someone. Yeah, no "glitches" there.

I love the complaints. Where were they when I ***** you last game with all "legit" goals? Surprisingly quiet. Take a video next time pal.

You guys seriously need to get over yourselves.

Calgary is really good. So am I. He just does whatever you ALL do, but better. Man up.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I've never seen a guy complain more about a video game than dirty dion. Get over it. You use TWO moves; curl and wrist it from the slot with Sid or do the two move deke with someone. Yeah, no "glitches" there.

I love the complaints. Where were they when I ***** you last game with all "legit" goals? Surprisingly quiet. Take a ****ing

Actually I kept it off the boards because I knew you'd try to defend your stupid goals.. And honestly, wrist it from the slot with Sid? You can shoot it with anyone from the slot and it's gonna go in.. Unlike your slap shots and curls with the same players... And two move deke some one? Not sure what you're talking about..

Honestly.. what's more realistic here Crosby scoring at the pace he will for my team? Or your garbage team scoring the same crappy goals every season? Seriously. I'm not the only person to complain about you, but I just want this league to go smoothly. Now that the Commish has allowed your crap goals, everyone is going to start scoring them and goalies are going to win the Vezina with 4.25 GAA and a .850 S%.

And last game wasn't all legit goals, nice try :laugh: You curled it three times on me plus your patented slap shot from the point with Bogosian.. Seriously. You have fun scoring the same goals every game man?

I actually do have video. That's the best part... And get over ourselves? This coming from the guy that has to score the same goal every game.. That's the person that can't get over themselves. You have 2 losses, if you played any other way I'm sure you'd have more..

Don't tell me to man up when I don't curl it. You admitted you scored the same goals every game. Not sure why you're denying it now. Not everyone does the same ****. People only do it against you because they know what to expect.

Leafs For Life*

I love the complaints. Where were they when I ***** you last game with all "legit" goals? Surprisingly quiet. Take a video next time pal.

Curls have been fixed by the updates so they don't go in every time. And I've played Dion and he did other moves than your's listed. And what happened to not acting above a person, since you are acting like you're the best.

Edit:
You guys seriously need to get over yourselves.

Calgary is really good. So am I. He just does whatever you ALL do, but better. Man up.

Oh my god, you are such a ****ing hypocrite. You tell us to get over ourselves, but then comment on how good you are at a video game?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Curls have been fixed by the updates so they don't go in every time. And I've played Dion and he did other moves than your's listed. And what happened to not acting above a person, since you are acting like you're the best.

Yeah exactly... You can tell who does the goals that always go in because they are sticking up for each other. These are the two guys who barely have a dent in their records.. But we're the ones who need to man up!

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
.....so how's everyone's night been?

LA looking for Tampa, Dallas, Nashville and NYI. PM me before 1am if your around to play right now, or else we'll try and play tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad