Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Good job Calgary, you know how to use an OP move 5 times. Takes skill to do that.

Played him today. I had the benefit of playing him last week so I knew what he was going to do in today's game. I completely neutralized Ovechkin as he tried the same move every time. I took him to OT with Colorado of all teams. Didn't make a whimper on here when he barely squeezed by me in OT. Wonder why....

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011
Lolollollooolololnit seems to work when u guys are giving me the lane hahah look at the standings boys then you can cry

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Biggest garbage goal to end a game!!

I may have slammed my controller to the ground lmao

Nice comeback, 3rd periods are **** for me, IDK why

EDIT: NYI or Tampa, PM me to let e know when you can play

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
I may have slammed my controller to the ground lmao

Nice comeback, 3rd periods are **** for me, IDK why

EDIT: NYI or Tampa, PM me to let e know when you can play
I don't blame you man. Like really off a foot with 50 seconds left! But ill take em any way I can get em, look forward to our next 4 meetjngs

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011
Played him today. I had the benefit of playing him last week so I knew what he was going to do in today's game. I completely neutralized Ovechkin as he tried the same move every time. I took him to OT with Colorado of all teams. Didn't make a whimper on here when he barely squeezed by me in OT. Wonder why....

Im calgary if anything your team is better i have 1 player and u guys cant stop it so yaaa im still 15-1 so good luck making the playoffs

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Im calgary if anything your team is better i have 1 player and u guys cant stop it so yaaa im still 15-1 so good luck making the playoffs

Honestly being a dick about it won't help your case with them. You clearly know that you are doing the same move, which does ruin the game, but it is how you choose to play..... I may not agree, as we all like to have legit games here, but nothing we can do.

McCann8888

Nov 26, 2012
After losing to Calgary like 7 2 then 7 3 you pick up how he plays. Block the lane don't give him the opportunity to do the move I learned it. Only lost 3 2 in ot and I'm Edmonton with a bad record. Sure it's frustrating but adapt to his play style

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011
Honestly being a dick about it won't help your case with them. You clearly know that you are doing the same move, which does ruin the game, but it is how you choose to play..... I may not agree, as we all like to have legit games here, but nothing we can do.

Its not that i always do te same move its just on break aways so ya i can say whatever i want what else should i do on a break away random moves that i know wont work? They give me the breakaway

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Its not that i always do te same move its just on break aways so ya i can say whatever i want what else should i do on a break away random moves that i know wont work? They give me the breakaway

Again, I will reserve judgement until I actually play you. Like the whole thing with WPG, everyone bashing him, I played him the first game this season, and it was a really fun game. I don't know where the complaints were coming from.

Leafs For Life*

3 of those were on a breakaway, and 2 were from you skating around waiting for an opening for me to go to hit you, and then you'd skate by and go do your move when it missed. After the 1st period, it was an equal game after I found out what you do.

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011
3 of those were on a breakaway, and 2 were from you skating around waiting for an opening for me to go to hit you, and then you'd skate by and go do your move when it missed. After the 1st period, it was an equal game after I found out what you do.

Hahah no it wasnt keep thinking that the only players that did good against me is Detroit Edmonton 1 game and San jose

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Don't bother guys. We've been through this before. Don't you guys remember the playoffs? It's the same thing.. Learn how to do it or else you won't be able to succeed in this league.

Leafs For Life*

Hahah no it wasnt keep thinking that the only players that did good against me is Detroit Edmonton 1 game and San jose

After the 1st period, ya, it was pretty equal. If I had ran to OP moves, I would have gotten 5 at least, but I tried to play fair, even though you didn't.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
After the 1st period, ya, it was pretty equal. If I had ran to OP moves, I would have gotten 5 at least, but I tried to play fair, even though you didn't.

You're wasting your time man.. I tried to address this issue in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad