Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

nazem frattin

Jul 26, 2011
Actually I kept it off the boards because I knew you'd try to defend your stupid goals.. And honestly, wrist it from the slot with Sid? You can shoot it with anyone from the slot and it's gonna go in.. Unlike your slap shots and curls with the same players... And two move deke some one? Not sure what you're talking about..

Honestly.. what's more realistic here Crosby scoring at the pace he will for my team? Or your garbage team scoring the same crappy goals every season? Seriously. I'm not the only person to complain about you, but I just want this league to go smoothly. Now that the Commish has allowed your crap goals, everyone is going to start scoring them and goalies are going to win the Vezina with 4.25 GAA and a .850 S%.

And last game wasn't all legit goals, nice try :laugh: You curled it three times on me plus your patented slap shot from the point with Bogosian.. Seriously. You have fun scoring the same goals every game man?
I actually do have video. That's the best part... And get over ourselves? This coming from the guy that has to score the same goal every game.. That's the person that can't get over themselves. You have 2 losses, if you played any other way I'm sure you'd have more..

Don't tell me to man up when I don't curl it. You admitted you scored the same goals every game.
Not sure why you're denying it now. Not everyone does the same ****. People only do it against you because they know what to expect.

I don't know why you wasted your time writing this essay first off and second stop talking about this having fun obviously we are having fun because we are winning if u do it against me I won't care because you got yourself in the situation to do the move so it's my mistake the only thing is you can't do it so stop crying

Leafs For Life*

I don't know why you wasted your time writing this essay first off and second stop talking about this having fun obviously we are having fun because we are winning if u do it against me I won't care because you got yourself in the situation to do the move so it's my mistake the only thing is you can't do it so stop crying

1. It's no where near an essay. You'll find out when you get into highschool/college.
2. He is saying it's not fun as it's not challenging. Just like how Be a gm on rookie mode gets boring when you have allstars all on your team, and win 20-0 everygame.
3. There isn't any defined spot on the ice for a move, can do it anywhere in the zone for most moves.
4. It's (Slapshot^) OP when you can do it, and when you do it everytime, everywhere, you'll get some backlash.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Well I would say I'm above arguing for a second time about the same argument, but I'm bored and drunk so why not.

NYR, you are a whiner. Plain and simple. You whine about everything. You can't even decide what "glitch goal" I keep scoring on you with. First I dusted you in the playoffs, and it was slappers. Now I pumped you this season, and it's wristers (the same and only ones you score on? No big deal). Try and keep it consistent at least.

Minnesota, we played once last year, so you don't know how I play, and I put like 7 on you, so please talk more and play less.

I wasn't kidding before. You guys need an ego check. Lol, maybe you guys just care too much about this ****. Seriously though, take a step back, realize you're not Jesus Incarnate playing this game and try and have fun. Maybe that's why me and the Flames are murdering you guys (with pathetic teams, I can add with no small hubris ;)). Glitch goals? Not quite, friends.

If y'all could get over yourselves we could all go back to having fun here and not laughing at you guys *****ing over every loss. Or you can continue to be passive-aggressive kids trying to justify every loss. Your choice though.

Sim whatever you want against me... you don't want to play, I don't care. You'll play the playoffs though, or you'll get kicked and I'll play the CPU / your replacement. Follow your heart.

Sorry to everyone who has to put up with this. Carry on.

Last edited:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Well I would say I'm above arguing for a second time about the same argument, but I'm bored and drunk so why not.

NYR, you are a whiner. Plain and simple. You whine about everything. You can't even decide what "glitch goal" I keep scoring on you with. First I dusted you in the playoffs, and it was slappers. Now I pumped you this season, and it's wristers (the same and only ones you score on? No big deal). Try and keep it consistent at least.

Minnesota, we played once last year, so you don't know how I play, and I put like 7 on you, so please talk more and play less.

I wasn't kidding before. You guys need an ego check. Lol, maybe you guys just care too much about this ****. Seriously though, take a step back, realize you're not Jesus Incarnate playing this game and try and have fun. Maybe that's why me and the Flames are murdering you guys (with pathetic teams, I can add with no small hubris ;)). Glitch goals? Not quite, friends.

If y'all could get over yourselves we could all go back to having fun here and not laughing at you guys *****ing over every loss. Or you can continue to be passive-aggressive kids trying to justify every loss. Your choice though.

Sim whatever you want against me... you don't want to play, I don't care. You'll play the playoffs though, or you'll get kicked and I'll play the CPU / your replacement. Follow your heart.

Sorry to everyone who has to put up with this. Carry on.

People complained about the slappers in the playoffs so now you've changed your game to the curl wrister, and you still score the slap shot goals. I'm not the only person who's said this so I'm not sure why I'm the complainer. I've told Sergei this plenty of times, and I've mentioned that I don't want to ruin this league with you scoring 7 goals a game. I'm not *****ing about losing it happens quite often to my team. I just played St. Louis and scored completely different goals, so I'm not sure what wristers you are talking about. I have yet to face anyone at this game who can say I've scored the same goals except for you. (Clearly there's an exception here because we all know what to expect out of you.)

I told the Commish all this stuff privately, and I showed him the proof.. He told me to post it on the boards to see where people sat with the idea. And this is the reason why I told him I wouldn't. I knew this would happen because "I'm the one who needs an ego check" even though I can handle my team losing because I don't do the same goals every game. The fact you can score 7 goals a game with any team on any given day against anyone in this league proves my point. Your goals go in every time.. It has nothing to do with defending or you being better then anyone. It has to do with you exploiting goals to make sure you win.

Sit there and tell people to take a step back but we aren't complaining about the loss, we are complaining about the goals you score to win the game. There's a difference. No one here thinks they are jesus at the game, but you and Nazem Frattin? really seem to have it down. You're the ones telling everyone to look at their records and bragging about all the goals you score on people..

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I by no means want to argue like last time, but if anyone is being egotistical, it's the guy stating how superior he is with his mediocre team.

DogsFan*

I by no means want to argue like last time, but if anyone is being egotistical, it's the guy stating how superior he is with his mediocre team.

THIS.

You talk down to us like we're pieces of **** but its US that has the ego problem.

There is 1 reason **** teams have unreal records. Glitch goals.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Just stop the goals. There is no shot in this game that works 100% of the time and if there is I must be good at stopping it.

DogsFan*

Just stop the goals. There is no shot in this game that works 100% of the time and if there is I must be good at stopping it.

You say that, but there is. See Crosby in the slot or apparently WPG's slappers.

DogsFan*

Boston Ottawa Buffalo we gotta play... I better get the win vs Columbus considering I was up 2 with 5 min left before he ruined his disc..

DogsFan*

GG until the 3rd there ottawa. the connection went to **** at the start of the 3rd though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino