Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs For Life*

I would reply to Winnipeg's idea of me playing him once so Idk how he plays but he remembers scoring 7 on me, but I won't ;) SJ I'll play you later today, having breakfast right now and am still half asleep, but are we going to kick Columbus before the sim if he doesn't get a new game, and then invite him back once he does?

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
I would reply to Winnipeg's idea of me playing him once so Idk how he plays but he remembers scoring 7 on me, but I won't ;) SJ I'll play you later today, having breakfast right now and am still half asleep, but are we going to kick Columbus before the sim if he doesn't get a new game, and then invite him back once he does?

K pm when you're ready

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Regarding-Winnepeg

is see no problem with how he plays, i just took him to OT and he scored to beat me. AND IM TERRIBLE

PS IM DONE MY GAMES.

Leafs For Life*

Bought new copy of nhl2013 before work. ill be availible after work at around 830cst!

If sim is at 10, then you only have 30 min to work out the incident with Dogsfan, play me and others. Sergei, when is sim? 6/7/8/9/10/11/12?

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
If sim is at 10, then you only have 30 min to work out the incident with Dogsfan, play me and others. Sergei, when is sim? 6/7/8/9/10/11/12?

As late as possible since Tampa and NYI I don't think have been on all sim. Or they just ignoring me

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Jeez, getting a little mean-spirited in here for what's supposed to be a fun league. Florida should be on later this afternoon. I have Minny, Carolina and Philly.

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Sens are Shoppin Dman Johnny Odouya right now 80 Dman with good speed and hitting ability, lookin for a forward or prospect.

PM WITH OFFERS

Leafs For Life*

lol San Jose.. Love that you take a slapshot that stays on the ice, doesn't hit anything, but Quick still let it in :laugh:

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
Tries to play isles. So laggy and delayed in otp mode or whatever that beau sheeit is I couldn't even quit cause it was laggy. Simming that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->