Mods Please Close This Thread/ PLAYERS SEE NEW THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCann8888

Nov 26, 2012
Gg Carolina, 4.7 secs left in ot Kane walks out and puts a weak backhander 5 hole for a 3 2 final

Last edited:

Brett3297

Jun 28, 2009
I removed the old GM Brett, just request to join the league now big guy.

Also, I'm looking to sell Jimmy Howard.

3 years 4.75 left for this starting goalie. He's 83 overall.

Send me offers, I'm not looking for too much.

I have requested to join.

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
I'll be on at seven, seven thirty if you got the Jets to play.

And welcome to another new GM.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
That was just ****ing stupid St. Louis. Idk if its just cause otp but everything was so delayed dunno if you realize how many one timers I missed and how my defenseman just skated right by you but that was Pejorative Slured. 1v1 for me from now on

Zalemander

Nov 1, 2012
Cbj update: Game disc still not playable. Will try the cleaning process one more time before i buy a new copy :(

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Cbj update: Game disc still not playable. Will try the cleaning process one more time before i buy a new copy :(

Run it under warm water, use toothpaste (make sure there are no beads or anything) rub it in in circular direction.. Let it sit for 5 mins, then rinse it off and dry with a cloth.

It worked for my nhl 12 last year, didn't work for my BLops 2 though

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I had to head to work for the evening...will be on after midnight tonight, TOR CAR etc. if you guys want to finish up. Nice battle earlier, Luch - that was a close one.

Brett3297

Jun 28, 2009
Aves, devils...

I'll be on tomorrow from 9 am to 3pm eastern standard time lol

I'll be on from about 10am till 1pm EST & after 8-9pm EST. I'll PM you tomorrow korndog.

That goes for everyone else I play too. Not even sure who that is yet though.

DogsFan*

That was just ****ing stupid St. Louis. Idk if its just cause otp but everything was so delayed dunno if you realize how many one timers I missed and how my defenseman just skated right by you but that was Pejorative Slured. 1v1 for me from now on

It's the otp. Nothing but problems.

Leafs For Life*

Good job Calgary, you know how to use an OP move 5 times. Takes skill to do that.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Omfg the amount of ****ing posts/crossbars I hit was unreal. I stopped counting at 7 ....

Gg though boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad