MLS Thread: Enter Zlatan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
What I took from the Seattle-LA game.

On Seattle’s side:
Eikrem should be starting. Easily the best Seattle player this game.
Bwana will be a great impact sub
They need a new striker bad
I feel like Nouhou will have some growing pains this year without Jones to shelter

On LA’s side:
Vela will be a great leader for this team.
Rossi looks like the real deal but he’s going to need some time
Moutinho should play LB
Ciman is really really good
Miller put up another amazing performance

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I can't wait for the next LAFC-LAG match. I need a reason to hate LAFC. But LAFC fans calling us the Carson Galaxy is helping to build the hate.
They are all the fake phoney pretentious types who wouldn't have pissed on MLS if it were fire a few years ago. Now that it's "hip" they care. I hope the Galaxy absolutely dismantle and destroy those frauds, especially for our friends LARS (Bike Jousting 4 Life!!!).

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Feels very different in LA. The Kings and Lakers played in Inglewood for how many years? The Rams and Chargers will do the same.

It's the county line that matters out there.

Very much so. The only line that really matters is the one between LA County & Orange County. Both MLS teams play in LA County, so one trying to claim to be 'more' LA is just stupid. I have a feeling it won't take much of anything for the hate for LAFC to come naturally. It's not there yet, but I have a feeling this will get nasty quickly.

Feeling good about this season with the Galaxy. Gio...f*** that guy's non-caring ass, but I was impressed with the opener given how much has changed.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Apparently the deal will be 7 figure annual revenue for the club. Probably saw it as a better deal than what they were on. But then again, why make this decision at the start of the season on a platform that that nobody knows about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad