GDT: Minnesota Wild Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | Good Friday Eve

What is better?

• Total voters

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
More of the same coming next game? I mean getting Reaves back would be like playing with 10.5 forwards.

Someday someone will hol these GMs accountable for all this and when they get canned they will just say hey the owner made us do it.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I'll take the point but it seems like a month when we had a power play goal that really made a difference in a game. I actually think ours is worse than the Wild's. Scoring two goals on a power play against St. Louis when we were gonna win anyway doesn't count.

Meanwhile

Roy - 0 goals in 22 games
Tuch - 0 in 9
Marchessault - 9 all season
forget Koleslaw
even Stone 0 for 5
Smith 1 in 12

Defense isn't the problem - every team just packs in their defense or traps and we just pass it around the outside or shoot wide or make average goalies look like the second coming of Jacques Plante

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Honestly, I didn't think they would get to 1 point. I didn't think they could stave off a rout. I'm impressed by the effort.

And waive GOATesar. And fire Sport.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
And I was wrong, we don't have the tiebreaker. Still second.

That tiebreaker is so meaningless. Even if the Knights have home ice over the Avs it doesn't matter. Only thing that is going to beat the Avs are injuries in the playoffs.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Karlsson should have scored on his first shot on the PP. Had some open space and shot it towards the other corner where the goalie was. Smith did something similar late in the 3rd period. Those were worse than the Kolesar misses IMO.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I thought Lehner was really good before the shootout. What a surprise.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
That tiebreaker is so meaningless. Even if the Knights have home ice over the Avs it doesn't matter. Only thing that is going to beat the Avs are injuries in the playoffs.

Even though we usually suck against the Wild, I'm pretty sure we'll beat them in the playoffs if we play them. Still not sold on the Avs goaltending, but I see their skaters as the best in the league.

In my humble opinion, VGK is a year away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad