Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
vHmcprn.gif

NdzMwA.gif

6Mqp.gif

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Stephenson likely out (DoPS action).

No history, precedent says this should be a fine, but precedent with DoPS is like playing Wheel of Fish.

Eta: and wheel of fish lands on....precedent doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I've heard Glass is still in Tucson, so not to expect him to play today.

If there's still an injury to Reaves it means we have to start a defenseman at forward.

Also, Roy, Kolesar and Nosek could be 2C, 3C and 4C.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Can we bring up a taxi squad guy?

I have to make a correction to my last post, Brown would be 4C, I think Nosek would have to play up and we would have to play a defenseman a 4RW. Brown would be the only forward on the taxi squad to put in, if Reaves is still out.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We are going to fall behind COL in win percentage tonight. Bad timing for a stupid elbow, Stephie. I mean I guess there isn't a good time for it.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
We are going to fall behind COL in win percentage tonight. Bad timing for a stupid elbow, Stephie. I mean I guess there isn't a good time for it.
Typically, the first game or two when you lose an important player the other guys step it up short-term. We need for Marchy, Smith and Karlsson to up their game, and a little less Koleslaw please.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Typically, the first game or two when you lose an important player the other guys step it up short-term. We need for Marchy, Smith and Karlsson to up their game, and a little less Koleslaw please.
Narrator: "there were barrels of koleslaw in the game."

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Hague-Cogs pairing, and Roy between StonePatches. Koleslaw getting an entire line for himself. ;)

Obvious win. :laugh:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We can't afford 700k Brown for one game?

This cap issue is a disaster of this season and should be looked at as a big failure of the GM's similar to a bad trade.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Ten forwards on the back end of a back to back.

If this team somehow pulls it off, it will probably be my favorite game in the team's history.

Edited on account of I can't count.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Cogs technicallt isn't, but just read up on it, turns out it's only one player you're able to do that with: play under 18 skaters for one game and then recall a player with under 1m in cap hit that is technically not counted towards the cap.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
So, do two wingers in the top six double shift in the bottom six on the first and third and second and fourth lines?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
So, do two wingers in the top six double shift in the bottom six on the first and third and second and fourth lines?

All the forwards just pick up extra shifts here and there. Although when Kolesar is out they may just be better off going 1F 4D. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad