Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Unless it was due to an injury, I'm not sure why Sundqvist would come back, after sitting behind Reaves all playoffs. I'd love to have him back and productive, though.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't get all the love for Sundqvist, myself. Maybe if he comes back on the cheap?

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Mats Zuccarello Playoffs for wild - 23gp / 3G

Joe Pavelski last night - 1GP / 4G

Ahhhhh , yah ……I’d tend to agree

In this years playoffs:

Dallas win% with Pavelski: 0%
Dallas win% without Pavelski: 80%

Stats are all about how you frame them. It's not like Zucc was signed for his goalscoring.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
In this years playoffs:

Dallas win% with Pavelski: 0%
Dallas win% without Pavelski: 80%

Stats are all about how you frame them. It's not like Zucc was signed for his goalscoring.
Well , 3g in 23 playoff games for someone playing 20 minutes per night and 1st power play is just so pathetic it can’t really be skewed in any type positive way.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Well , 3g in 23 playoff games for someone playing 20 minutes per night and 1st power play is just so pathetic it can’t really be skewed in any type positive way.
I bet you $100 I can spin a positive out of this

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis
I'm still hoping for the dead cap induced, mini-rebuild/bottom out but I'm not even sure why anymore........luck into a #1C I guess but they already have a top prospect pool.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm still hoping for the dead cap induced, mini-rebuild/bottom out but I'm not even sure why anymore........luck into a #1C I guess but they already have a top prospect pool.
Well, Rossi is considered our top C prospect, and it's debatable whether he will amount anything in the NHL at this point.... we've got room to improve our prospect roster. We really are banking on him, and Bankier, to work out.

This was the year to tank for a top C, though. Bedard, Fantilli, Carlson, Smith, look to be locks to be top 6 C's(though they said the same about Rossi), and there are a whole host of others like Danielson, Dvorsky, Yager, and Moore behind them,

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The earth is 70% uncarbonated water so… it is indeed flat.
That is not true.

Scientists calculate that the total mass of the oceans on Earth is 1.35 x 1018 metric tons, which is 1/4400 the total mass of the Earth. In other words, while the oceans cover 71% of the Earth's surface, they only account for 0.02% of our planet's total mass.
71% of the earth's SURFACE is uncarbonated water, but the earth itself is still not flat. ;)

Yeah, not so much. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Well, Rossi is considered our top C prospect, and it's debatable whether he will amount anything in the NHL at this point.... we've got room to improve our prospect roster. We really are banking on him, and Bankier, to work out.

This was the year to tank for a top C, though. Bedard, Fantilli, Carlson, Smith, look to be locks to be top 6 C's(though they said the same about Rossi), and there are a whole host of others like Danielson, Dvorsky, Yager, and Moore behind them,
The next two drafts have some very high end centers as well, but it would take some worst case scenarios to play out for us to actually end up at the bottom. Kaprizov and both goalies going down long term is about the only way that we hit Chicago levels of futility, even then we still probably win enough to stay out of the top 5.

Reactions: Sad People

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
That is not true.

71% of the earth's SURFACE is uncarbonated water, but the earth itself is still not flat. ;)

Yeah, not so much. ;)
PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to have to have you arrested for arson because that was a wicked burn!

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota

Yeah, not so much. ;)
0.02 seems rather low for all the water on earth considering we still haven’t reached the bottom of the oceans so stating we know exactly how much there is seems silly but touché.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
0.02 seems rather low for all the water on earth considering we still haven’t reached the bottom of the oceans so stating we know exactly how much there is seems silly but touché.
The deepest point in the ocean is 36,161ft deep.
The diameter of the earth itself is 41.804 million ft.

That's a lot of "not water". ;)

Filip

Jan 29, 2021
What did we see new from Minnesota in the playoff? Nothing. Meanwhile, the playoff is a mix of the physical condition of the players and their mentality to win as much as a centimeter of the field. And here, questions arise to the coach. You know that Kaprizov is hard to get into shape - for what purpose do you allow him to play only in 2 out of the remaining 5 games of the season? You have Joel Ericsson a first center forward for the first PP and PK, why the f*** do you let him go under the puck in a meaningless game with Pittsburgh at the end of the season? Are you really a fool? As a result: the first center is injured and the second line and unequal compositions are completely scattered, the best scoring forward is not in shape: as a result, only one goal in 6 games. With this idiot, nothing shines for Minnesota.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
What did we see new from Minnesota in the playoff? Nothing. Meanwhile, the playoff is a mix of the physical condition of the players and their mentality to win as much as a centimeter of the field. And here, questions arise to the coach. You know that Kaprizov is hard to get into shape - for what purpose do you allow him to play only in 2 out of the remaining 5 games of the season? You have Joel Ericsson a first center forward for the first PP and PK, why the f*** do you let him go under the puck in a meaningless game with Pittsburgh at the end of the season? Are you really a fool? As a result: the first center is injured and the second line and unequal compositions are completely scattered, the best scoring forward is not in shape: as a result, only one goal in 6 games. With this idiot, nothing shines for Minnesota.
Eriksson Ek’s injury was a fluke. It sucks that it happened, but it isn’t anyone’s fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad