Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Meh, they are both slow.
When healthy, Foligno( he had a groin injury for part of last year) has decent speed. Reaves has Douglas Murray type speed.

I am hoping that Foligno comes back healthy and has a a season, if not as good as his 21-22, then at least somewhere in between that and his 22-23.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
When healthy, Foligno( he had a groin injury for part of last year) has decent speed. Reaves has Douglas Murray type speed.

I am hoping that Foligno comes back healthy and has a a season, if not as good as his 21-22, then at least somewhere in between that and his 22-23.
I hope so too because his speed was really bad at the end of the year. A great season from him could bring back an interesting return at the deadline.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I hope so too because his speed was really bad at the end of the year. A great season from him could bring back an interesting return at the deadline.
Agree with all of this 100%, though having a guy like him who can stand up to the leagues toughest has some value. I know the league is getting softer, but we really need to get some prospects who know what to do when things get nasty. It's pretty bad when our toughest guy is little Mason Shaw. Duhaime, i guess, but i don't like to see him fight. Like his speed and physicality, though.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
If it costs $1M to keep Kaprizov from getting killed (and I do sometimes wonder if deterrence is real) then fine, keep Reaves around.
He doesn't prevent anything happening to Kap.
Kap was injured while Reaves was here. Didn't prevent a thing.

and 1/3 of the stupid penalties.
Make sense due to 1/3 the ice time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad