OT: Milano's vs Gabriel's

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Colonade Pizza does NOT put on too much cheese.. Not even close... You've either had a bad pizza, or never had their pizza.. They are the only place where my friends from NYC, Tdot, Chicago, etc are always saying it's the best pizza they've had... They also actually cook their pizza..
Their crust is so good. Their cheese is so good too. Though when you dine in the are a little dickish some times.

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
I worked at the Gabriels on Bank/Somerset when it was a Little Caesars briefly. Managed a bunch of Little Caesars in Mississauga and Oakville, and they were strange in that they didn't have delivery, it was pick up only, and they had a solid customer base. When they added chicken wings, I'm sure I cut into the profits deeply, eating wings daily ! Moved to Stittsville and my wife was a Willy's fan, and I think they're the best I've tasted in Ottawa. Unfortunately, they closed the HiuntClub and Kilborn ones, so we've been doing Milanos cause its close by, but I'm not a big fan. Tried Lorenzos, not a fan, and Boston pizza, is okay, but expensive and I don't thinkits worth the price. I've read this whole thread for suggestions, but not finding anything near me.. Gabriels is edible, but the wife doesn't like it, so I haven't had it in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad