OT: Milano's vs Gabriel's

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
My favourite used to be Bronson Pizza, they changed up their recipe and now it's 'House of Georgie Sorento's'.

Absolutely delicious, especially if you get one of their side gravies for dipping.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Both really good.
Sometimes Gabriel undercooks the cheese I find.
Milano could improve their sauce I think.
Colonnade is really good as well.

You forgot the sarcasm after pizza hut.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
My favourite used to be Bronson Pizza, they changed up their recipe and now it's 'House of Georgie Sorento's'.

Absolutely delicious, especially if you get one of their side gravies for dipping.

This wins. Gravy Pizza > all.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Both really good.
Sometimes Gabriel undercooks the cheese I find.
Milano could improve their sauce I think.
Colonnade is really good as well.

You forgot the sarcasm after pizza hut.

Agree 100%. No matter where I order from I make sure to ask for it to be well done. If not sometimes the dough isn't even cooked properly. Most of the time it is fine though.

Colonade is very good pizza. I consider it a treat about once a year mainly because they don't deliver.

MelnykYoureFired

Jul 8, 2009
Ottawa

Is that the place off Elgin? I remember going there after the bar and enjoying it.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
I'm sold. Will definitely try this next time I'm home.

Is there a best pizza + gravy combo?

I haven't been there in a while, and I was less than sober at the time. Still, I think I just grabbed pepperoni and gravy and it was divine.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Milano's is terrible pizza imo. Gabriel's is good pizza. Merivale Pizza is probably my favorite pizza in Ottawa (delivery pizza)

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Milano's is terrible pizza imo. Gabriel's is good pizza. Merivale Pizza is probably my favorite pizza in Ottawa (delivery pizza)

Milano's is way too inconsistent. Jojo's is a pretty good pizza. Another place I just tried that was excellent is Kal's, on Hazeldean, right beside the shwarma place and the Works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad