Player Discussion: Mathieu Perreault

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I really liked Perrault as a person, and always thought he gave a 100 % effort when he was on the ice.

Looking at this from a business point of view, I think it's time we moved on from him, and play and develop some of our younger prospects.

Good luck in Montreal Mathew.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
I really liked Perrault as a person, and always thought he gave a 100 % effort when he was on the ice.

Looking at this from a business point of view, I think it's time we moved on from him, and play and develop some of our younger prospects.

Good luck in Montreal Mathew.
I'm all for giving ice time to a younger player, but I'd rather watch them play alongside MP than the dregs that are likely to replace him. I suspect we're in for another unplayable 4th line this year.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
How is his 200ft game?

Leadership?

Style of play?

Looney+Tunes+Tasmanian+Devil+Standup.jpg

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Well.....we were immigrants in Montreal and my father loved the game the minute he landed. My first cup parade was when I was 5 on my father's shoulders..and 17 since then. My only dream when I was growing up was to play for the Habs. It still is...but a bit late..by 50 years.

He's earned 30 million dollars so far and he's 33 year old. Time is running out for him to wear the sweater he dreamed of. A million or two won't make a difference to him, but to his family and friends, he's home....and no money buys that.

Wouldn't you do it as a Jets fan?

TS Quint

GET THESE ADS OUT OF MY WAY!
Sep 8, 2012
I’d have taken him back for that price. He was good in the bottom 6. He was terrible in the top 6. Use him accordingly and he is probably useful for another year.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Before all the Scheifele crap i would have been happy for Frenchie, right now it's kind of tough because i want to destroy Montreal when we play them. Yes i'm still bitter about fans from Montreal threatening Scheifele and his family because one of their players had their head down in a playoff game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad