Prospect Info: Marlies & Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Yeah I was trying to figure this out to - I think he played 8 games for the Marlies but no idea where he is now, and nothing came up about an injury

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
There's a question you never thought you'd hear.

Ashdown2

Aug 19, 2006
Why? Bracco might actually compliment Mathew
Even the biggest nylander fan has to admit ,that was a horrible road trip
The fly by's and just lack of concentration is alarming
New coach but its seems a few wont buy in
Keefe knows this whole roster

you gotta be joking ... nylander on his worst day is still better than bracco. Im not even a nylander fan.
as gm i would have already pawned him off for something else or kept grunnstrom instead who brings a sandpaper element we dont have on this team.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
you gotta be joking ... nylander on his worst day is still better than bracco. Im not even a nylander fan.
as gm i would have already pawned him off for something else or kept grunnstrom instead who brings a sandpaper element we dont have on this team.

To be honest though, between Engvall and Korshkov both being able to provide that element and being better defensive players, it may have been tough for Grundstrom to crack this roster too. I mean he's struggling to have a secure foothold with LA and they are one of the worst teams in the league...

Plus we likely trade Bracco to fill a hole elsewhere, like backup.

Ambassador Bridge

Apr 19, 2004
Will Robertson be able to play for the Marlies in 2020-2021 even though he'll only be 19 years old?

Or does he have to go back to The Petes if he doesn't make the Leafs?

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
Will Robertson be able to play for the Marlies in 2020-2021 even though he'll only be 19 years old?

Or does he have to go back to The Petes if he doesn't make the Leafs?

The second one.

And this should be in the prospects thread

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
Jokerit loaned Konsta Hirvoinen to Jukurit.

Why can't they loan Rasanen to them (or some other Liiga team) then? He's a good enough defenseman to be at least a top 6 defender most places in that league, if not top pair/top 4.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
Nice assist here from Joey Duszak for his 27 point in 26 games:

Justin Brazeau with his 11th on a nice individual effort:

Mac Hollowell scored the empty netter. Aaron Luchuck picked up an apple.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Are they playing? Or is this another case of bringing guys to Toronto for a few days to work with our coaches?

Duszak definitely deserves it but Zhukov has been horrible.
It probably is just giving them a few days with the Marlies. I highly doubt Zhukov plays. There is a chance Duszak or Sapego get at least a game though.
It could also be trying to get them familiar to Moore's system.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018

I'd like to see Sapego get a game. Really like the kid.

And people thought I was crazy for wondering what Duszak thought of Hollowell getting the last call-up. It appears that the Leafs likely had both planned for a call-up, and I assume its been communicated to everyone. Duszak has been an offensive machine for the Growlers

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
And people thought I was crazy for wondering what Duszak thought of Hollowell getting the last call-up. It appears that the Leafs likely had both planned for a call-up, and I assume its been communicated to everyone. Duszak has been an offensive machine for hte Marlies
Until Liljegren gets called up or we find a new home for Schmaltz, they're both better off playing with the Growlers.

Hopefully by the end of the year Liljegren is up with us and the right side for the Marlies us Lindgren/Duszak/Hollowell.

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
And people thought I was crazy for wondering what Duszak thought of Hollowell getting the last call-up. It appears that the Leafs likely had both planned for a call-up, and I assume its been communicated to everyone. Duszak has been an offensive machine for the Growlers

Kids pretty good I must say

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
We lose a year of waivers with him too right?

Not a total disaster. He was likely going to be in the ECHL next year anyways and it's not like we have another guy coming up. Kaskisuo and Woll can split again next year.

Lil Tuzzi Bert

Slaw Bunnies
Jul 14, 2009
TVA
We lose a year of waivers with him too right?

Not a total disaster. He was likely going to be in the ECHL next year anyways and it's not like we have another guy coming up. Kaskisuo and Woll can split again next year.
Probably be Woll and Scott next year. Will will have a year under his belt and will take around 60% of starts I imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad